MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Marsha Pomells

24 hours late to the thread, but... Yay. 2016 has gone too fast for my liking. Can't wait to see what's in store in the new year.

Rinstar

Hope we get some peeks at the big spring collection soon. Last year we had a thread for Flamingo Park on Dec 21 and I know we had some bits of info in the early buzz thread first, so hopefully soon!!!

Marsha Pomells

I'm really excited to see what MAC collections will come out in 2017!!!!

You and me both, [MENTION=96618]mango13[/MENTION]. I need some new purples in my life, and maybe blues.

I wonder if MAC will do a by request collection again. Or even bring back some classics, at least.

mango13

You and me both, @mango13. I need some new purples in my life, and maybe blues.

I wonder if MAC will do a by request collection again. Or even bring back some classics, at least.

They really need to step up their game! Since a lot of things aren't selling out like they used to, I've spent way less on MAC this year than previously. This year after I bought almost everything I wanted from Brooke Candy and Chris Chang and then seeing both not sell out, really made me re-evaluate the other collections and I waited for the trolls to go on the 60% sale and I only bought where no man has gone before and highly illogical at regular price and got the rest of it at 40% off.

Marsha Pomells

They really need to step up their game! Since a lot of things aren't selling out like they used to, I've spent way less on MAC this year than previously. This year after I bought almost everything I wanted from Brooke Candy and Chris Chang and then seeing both not sell out, really made me re-evaluate the other collections and I waited for the trolls to go on the 60% sale and I only bought where no man has gone before and highly illogical at regular price and got the rest of it at 40% off.

I got exactly what I wanted from the collections this year (except for Mariah, I've given up hope in getting anything from that collection... Even a lip liner). Think I just need to concentrate on staple products, finally hit pan on my SF plus foundation. Still have a couple of bits from Nutcracker Sweet to get (Flamboyish and Saucy Little Miss to be more precise).

I was just shocked to see how much of the Chris Chang collection was left on the US site, last time I was on there. And Vibe Tribe as well, I would've thought the Gleamtones powder would've sold out in seconds. But it's still in stock... Had pretty much the same issue on U.K. site, it's only just now that all of the Star Trek and Trolls collections has sold out on MAC U.K.

mango13

I got exactly what I wanted from the collections this year (except for Mariah, I've given up hope in getting anything from that collection... Even a lip liner). Think I just need to concentrate on staple products, finally hit pan on my SF plus foundation. Still have a couple of bits from Nutcracker Sweet to get (Flamboyish and Saucy Little Miss to be more precise).

I was just shocked to see how much of the Chris Chang collection was left on the US site, last time I was on there. And Vibe Tribe as well, I would've thought the Gleamtones powder would've sold out in seconds. But it's still in stock... Had pretty much the same issue on U.K. site, it's only just now that all of the Star Trek and Trolls collections has sold out on MAC U.K.

I also got everything I wanted from all the collections this year, I just need Saucy Little Darling and Kingdom of Sweets to Complete the Nutcracker collection. I might get the plum eye bag. I'm just waiting see if the lipsticks go on sale.

I think Mariah Carey will restock. You might still be able to grab something. Congrats on hitting pan! I recently hit pan on All That Glitters. When I finish it, I'm going to buy it in pan form so I can start saving space!

Marsha Pomells

I also got everything I wanted from all the collections this year, I just need Saucy Little Darling and Kingdom of Sweets to Complete the Nutcracker collection. I might get the plum eye bag. I'm just waiting see if the lipsticks go on sale.

I think Mariah Carey will restock. You might still be able to grab something. Congrats on hitting pan! I recently hit pan on All That Glitters. When I finish it, I'm going to buy it in pan form so I can start saving space!

Kingdom of Sweets is a cool lipstick. Add to centre of lips, when rocking either a pink, red or purple. And it's not as scary as Bianca B. I want another copper compact. I never knew that I was going to use it often.

If there is a MC restock, I hope OOC doesn't go OOS.

stirfryedshana

I want Betty Bright to come back so bad...my dream lipstick that I've never been able to get lol. I'd also love to see Watch me Simmer and Toying Around come back because I lost mine :pray:

Miss Dynamite

I want ALL of the lipsticks from the Fantasy of Flowers collection to come back. And Bubblegum lipstick which is my #1 favorite lipstick ever.

style-addict

I'm so ready for the 2017 collections! Personally, I was quite disappointed in this years collection. Nothing really struck me as a 'have to have' item.

VERY much looking forward to the coming year from MAC, I hope they have exciting releases lined up!

Mac-Guy

I'm hoping for great designer collaborations and couture collections. Bring on stylish packaging.

leonah

I'm so ready for the 2017 collections! Personally, I was quite disappointed in this years collection. Nothing really struck me as a 'have to have' item.

VERY much looking forward to the coming year from MAC, I hope they have exciting releases lined up!

same here for me. I shopped very little mac most of the year except for now with the MC collection I bought so much. but the rest was just meh

Latest posts