I'm really excited to see what MAC collections will come out in 2017!!!!
You and me both, @mango13. I need some new purples in my life, and maybe blues.
I wonder if MAC will do a by request collection again. Or even bring back some classics, at least.
They really need to step up their game! Since a lot of things aren't selling out like they used to, I've spent way less on MAC this year than previously. This year after I bought almost everything I wanted from Brooke Candy and Chris Chang and then seeing both not sell out, really made me re-evaluate the other collections and I waited for the trolls to go on the 60% sale and I only bought where no man has gone before and highly illogical at regular price and got the rest of it at 40% off.
I got exactly what I wanted from the collections this year (except for Mariah, I've given up hope in getting anything from that collection... Even a lip liner). Think I just need to concentrate on staple products, finally hit pan on my SF plus foundation. Still have a couple of bits from Nutcracker Sweet to get (Flamboyish and Saucy Little Miss to be more precise).
I was just shocked to see how much of the Chris Chang collection was left on the US site, last time I was on there. And Vibe Tribe as well, I would've thought the Gleamtones powder would've sold out in seconds. But it's still in stock... Had pretty much the same issue on U.K. site, it's only just now that all of the Star Trek and Trolls collections has sold out on MAC U.K.
I also got everything I wanted from all the collections this year, I just need Saucy Little Darling and Kingdom of Sweets to Complete the Nutcracker collection. I might get the plum eye bag. I'm just waiting see if the lipsticks go on sale.
I think Mariah Carey will restock. You might still be able to grab something. Congrats on hitting pan! I recently hit pan on All That Glitters. When I finish it, I'm going to buy it in pan form so I can start saving space!
I'm so ready for the 2017 collections! Personally, I was quite disappointed in this years collection. Nothing really struck me as a 'have to have' item.
VERY much looking forward to the coming year from MAC, I hope they have exciting releases lined up!