MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Mac-Guy

Finally a collection that has me super excited!!!!!!!

So happy to finally see new pigments :cloud9:

Definitely getting the pigments, the eyeshadow palettes, the MSF and the Powder (just for the box...).
Want some lipsticks and Dazzleglasses too but still need more information on the shades.
I want to see swatches of the pigments. Maybe there is a peachy one.

MACina

The one on the left looks good, but I will wait for swatches.

Hopefully we will see swatches soon.

I am also excited for swatches of the eyeshadow palettes.
Fingers crossed that they have a good texture and pigmentation.

PrettyTwisted

E404B643-08B7-4D14-91E0-1A58B45790ED.png My UFE mascara arrived and I had to try it on immediately even though it was late at night after work lol. It's definitely waterproof, did not run or budge through a hot shower lol.

The brush seems to be natural bristle, it's much easier to sweep through the lashes than MAC's other plastic wands.

The formula gives me dramatic length AND volume, it's giving me a better look than Upward Lash or ED. Definitely my favorite MAC mascara!

fur4elise

Wow. I am so disappointed with MAC these days.

I was recently digging in my stash and came across my Stereo Rose MSF. Does anyone else remember the insanity around that original release!?!? I remember how hyped up it was, that it was severely limited in quantity & standing in line at my local Macys for at least an hour, to be at the counter when the store opened. I just don't feel that excitement anymore. :(

Mac-Guy

Wow. I am so disappointed with MAC these days.

I was recently digging in my stash and came across my Stereo Rose MSF. Does anyone else remember the insanity around that original release!?!? I remember how hyped up it was, that it was severely limited in quantity & standing in line at my local Macys for at least an hour, to be at the counter when the store opened. I just don't feel that excitement anymore. :(

It is so sad. I am so fond of my memories that I have with the brand. The change in MAC marketing strategy just made a wrong turn for me. At least one thing happened that we all hoped for: items stay in stock and even go on sales. I never minded the anticipation, long nights, 4am releases, as the excitement of new and innovative products was just awesome. Maybe some day MAC will return to its roots, but it will need a change of marketing AND product development.

Rinstar

I went on the site this morning to see if I want anything for 25% off and noticed the Versicolor Varnish lip stains. Somehow I missed those! Has anyone tried them? I think I want to get one.

Miss Dynamite

I went on the site this morning to see if I want anything for 25% off and noticed the Versicolor Varnish lip stains. Somehow I missed those! Has anyone tried them? I think I want to get one.
I have a bunch of the original ones and I LOVE them, I dab a bit on my lips and kinda blot it in with my finger and keep doing that until it's as dark as I want, or you can put them on like normal. Great way to wear dark or bright colors without them being too bold.

Rinstar

I have a bunch of the original ones and I LOVE them, I dab a bit on my lips and kinda blot it in with my finger and keep doing that until it's as dark as I want, or you can put them on like normal. Great way to wear dark or bright colors without them being too bold.

Thanks! Think I will grab some!

ladyarwen

I haven't been on here in such a long time; I went through my current MAC stash this evening and was inspired to log back in. (I buy hardly any makeup these days, I'm trying to budget myself.) I remember a few years ago this forum was so active with all kinds of rumors and information floating around about upcoming collections, but now it seems MAC has really scaled down the amount of collections they release every year. It's so odd not to have a 2019 thread up already!

shellygrrl

Staff member
This thread was started December 2 of last year. For comparison's sake...

Early Buzz 2017 = started December 11, 2016
Early Buzz 2016 = started November 24, 2015
Early Buzz 2015 = started October 8, 2014

Search results didn't give me anything past that, so I don't know if or when any Early Buzz threads for 2014 and earlier started.

Latest posts