MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2019

shellygrrl

Staff member
The packaging for VG 25 looks great; I'm not too fond of the actual lipstick colour. (Then again, that sort of brownish-red is very 90s.)

fur4elise

[MENTION=65477]shellygrrl[/MENTION]

~ Ditto! Love the packaging...the shade is not to my liking for spring. I kind of wish they would do a suite of colors to suit different skin tones. Sigh.

VivaGlam_25_1.JPG
VivaGlam_25_2.JPG

(snipped from @makeup_angel8522)

thefbomb

The VG packaging is definitely pretty, the colour, I’m on the fence about. Can’t wait to see swatches though

MRV

Local site (a department store) has Glitter Story Dazzle Drops and Glitter Story Shiny Pretty Shadows (4 shades) up.

shadowaddict

I haven't used any of the Fix+ scents because I wasn't sure if they would irritate my skin. Has anyone had that problem? My skin isn't super sensitive but it is acne prone. There may not be enough fragrance to cause an issue.

Rinstar

I haven't used any of the Fix+ scents because I wasn't sure if they would irritate my skin. Has anyone had that problem? My skin isn't super sensitive but it is acne prone. There may not be enough fragrance to cause an issue.

I have not had that problem and I am insanely acne prone. I have Coconut and Rose so far.

realhousewifexo

A MAC artist posted a pic of them on IG and I asked if it was indeed pineapple and she said yes! Bad news is, they look like minis! I was hoping for the full size.

Latest posts