MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2019

MRV

The 5 scented mini Fix+ are available here online (yes, someone has made a mistake again) - White Tea, Pineapple, Peony, Watermelon, and Cucumber which is also available in full size.

MRV

0773602543939.jpg

Mac-Guy

The 5 scented mini Fix+ are available here online (yes, someone has made a mistake again) - White Tea, Pineapple, Peony, Watermelon, and Cucumber which is also available in full size.
Mini versions sound good to me. Which one did you get?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Received a promo email from MAC just now: Love Me Lipstick launching June 23, online only. It's a collab with Mary J. Blige, though she wasn't named in the email. (You can make out her name some on the packaging.)

fur4elise

Received a promo email from MAC just now: Love Me Lipstick launching June 23, online only. It's a collab with Mary J. Blige, though she wasn't named in the email. (You can make out her name some on the packaging.)

I just got that email!

:tee: I immediately knew those lips! Epic! This is a release I may jump on. I simply love her! :heart:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just got that email!

:tee: I immediately knew those lips! Epic! This is a release I may jump on. I simply love her! :heart:
Me too. I hope it will be available in Europe, otherwise I'll have to get it from the US. I definitely want it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It's only a lipstick, but a completely new formula:

Mary J. Blige drops the first-ever shade of new Love Me Lipstick! The light-as-air, argan oil-infused formula serves saturated colour, a satin-soft finish and all-day moisture. Launching on June 23 in a limited, signed edition of the icon’s favourite shade, available in the US and Canada. Stay tuned for 24 Love Me Lipstick shades launching worldwide this summer!

Here's a red shade:
Melissa Shiffer on Instagram: “Love at first swipe!!������������New Love Me formula is coming Soon!! This lip wore all day, those in my training can testify....I’m obsessed!!…”

And a nude: Rose Montoya on Instagram: “������✊������������������������������������️*������ [pt 8 and finale of my rainbow series] Wearing new @MacCosmetics products coming out in the fall! MAC just announced this new…”

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
New EDSF palettes:

Dominic Skinner on Instagram: “WHATS INSIDE?✨NEW #ExtraDimensionSkinFinishTrio #HighlighterPalette in three colour waves launch across the UK & Ireland in August (Check…”

Dominic Skinner on Instagram: “Launching this August ✨#MAC #ExtraDimensionSkinFinishTrio #HighlighterPalette in three colour waves⭐️#GalaxyGlow, #AmongTheStars &…”

edit: Also, there's a Fix+ with SPF which I think is new.

https://www.ulta.com/prep-prime-fix-spf-30-sun-spray?productId=pimprod2007292

Last edited:

Latest posts