MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2019

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

OctoberViolet

I'm so excited!!!! Where is everyone seeing pictures of these? I can't seem to find them anywhere. It might be my computer. Been having problems. Thank you in advance.

I think I've seen 5, so there is probably more. Saw like a pinky coral, orangy, pink, lavender and plum.

Miss Dynamite

I'm so excited!!!! Where is everyone seeing pictures of these? I can't seem to find them anywhere. It might be my computer. Been having problems. Thank you in advance.
Instagram, I always look up tags on there related to whatever collection, example macglowplay, macstarringyou, etc. macbackstage and macfwartist are also good ones.

thefbomb

Another collection, seems like it's just Ruby Woo, Marrakesh and a foundation though.

View attachment 66760
Sina Visitor System
love this packaging

MRV

Here are some Patent Paint Lip Lacquer swatches. I like the terrakotta on the left, Painted Desert, and the bottom right, Lacquered Up. I did not catch all the names, sorry.

Attachments

• Patent Paint Lip Lacquer MRV.png
    Patent Paint Lip Lacquer MRV.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 11

Rinstar

Got my Patent Paint today and LOVE the color. I ordered Major Glazer to check out the formula. Formula is non-sticky and a lot lighter than I expected. It's also less shiny than I expected for a gloss called Patent Paint. The lasting power is not too long also. But I really love the color and will likely order another one, maybe Lacquered Up.

Latest posts