MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Rinstar

I didn't know they had other colors! I've gotten chartreuse twice now, so I figured that was it. I want a red one!!!

Oooh, you got a chartreuse interior? I haven't gotten that color interior yet. Only red and yellow. At first I thought they were all red until I got the yellow one and that's when I realized they were going with different colors. The red interior reminded me of a pair of black Louboutin pumps. LOL.
I definitely will buy more Kissable Lip Colors! I have two, Flaunting It and Peacocky and love them! I wear Flaunting It a fair amount, not so much with Peacocky. I'd like to get a few more that are wearable all the time.

liba

why are you not working for mac?! i'd buy the whole store from you after descriptions like that! :)
I'm an enthusiastic girl...persuasive writing is what I do for a living already though. MAC can go find someone else - I won't be mad. :p

xpinkglitter

tendertones!?
eyelove.gif
yes please!

Icecaramellatte

Does anybody else hate the new MAC paper bags? I have a paper cut from carrying my PP purchase today. How annoying is that? I appreciate their efforts to go green, but the edges are so sharp that it's really hard to avoid paper cuts.
I don't like these new bags. The first one I got was destroyed as it was raining when I left the store and my stuff started falling out of it. The second one was already ripped on the handle when the SA gave it to me. When I get paper bags from other places like Starbucks, I find a way to reuse it but not these. I think they need something sturdier.

commandolando

I kind of hate the new bags, too! they look nicer then the plastic ones..but both times the MA gave me the paper bags, the handles broke & my items went all over the ground...
I don't like these new bags. The first one I got was destroyed as it was raining when I left the store and my stuff started falling out of it. The second one was already ripped on the handle when the SA gave it to me. When I get paper bags from other places like Starbucks, I find a way to reuse it but not these. I think they need something sturdier.

MACcrazy

AAAHHH! It seems crazy to me we barely have info on G&I and GP but we are already looking at S/S '12!!! lolz can't wait either way

karester

I'm glad that the Kissable Lip Colours are coming back next year and TENDERTONES FINALLY!!! I have been wanting some for so long! Wish that my CCO would still carry them.

Yay, I love the Tendertones. I was lucky to get two at my CCO and love them, even if being late to the party, haha.

User38

Kissables will be back and so will Tendertones.. grab em while you can! I think they will still be le's.. argh.
ohboy.gif

shontay07108

Will the Kissables be in a wide range of new colors? I bought nearly all of them from Peacocky. I don't own any tendertones, so I might see what it's all about. I really hate the suntints.

MACcrazy

For those who have tried Tendertones, while I understand it's a balm, what makes it so special that everyone is crazy for it? and while I'm not asking for crazy pigmintation, do these have decent color for a balm or is it like suntints where the color payoff is basically the same for all of them?

GlamQueen21

Yay, I love the Tendertones. I was lucky to get two at my CCO and love them, even if being late to the party, haha.
So lucky!!!!! my CCO didn't have anymore of them and I was really sad when I ran out of both Take-A-Hint and Sweet Tooth. I will so be stocking up on the Tendertones next year!!

m0rg3nst3rn

I definitely will buy more Kissable Lip Colors! I have two, Flaunting It and Peacocky and love them! I wear Flaunting It a fair amount, not so much with Peacocky. I'd like to get a few more that are wearable all the time.

They have some with a purple interior too!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was happy to see the end of the plastic bags with the dye that smudged over my hands, but then the handles broke after about ten minutes. Sigh.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was wondering since they (MAC) seems to be coming out with another bird themed collection if they will also come out with another Feline themed collection? That would be so awesome!!! I love my Fabulous Feline stuff.
I loved that collection. I still wear the products all the time... I can't see them doing another kitty collection so soon, but I wouldn't object.

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by katred

I was happy to see the end of the plastic bags with the dye that smudged over my hands, but then the handles broke after about ten minutes. Sigh.

I always had the same problem with the dye and the plastic bags. It always happened if I walked around the mall a bit and hung it on my wrist. I'd have big black marks on my arm, but yet I still seemed to continue to do that:)

I have not had a problem yet with the handles of the paper bags breaking, maybe I just haven't hauled enough lately to weigh them down. I can see with some p/p and f/l that it could get somewhat heavy for those handles though.

Latest posts