MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Anitacska

I was wondering the same thing myself! If that's not glittery than nothing, lol.

I loveeee those lipstick tubes and nails!I wonder if this is glitter and ice,someone said in the comments on fb that they saw this collection in person.So maybe the glitter lipsticks are coming out this year?

Piarpreet

i want, i need, i crave!

i love tacky stuff!!!!! OMG!!!!!! but.... could it be that the MUAs took other products and did this themselves when they were in a DIY mood?

Mac-Guy

It looks certainly like a Spring collection or at least Spring colors. So we all have to be patient...

OctoberViolet

I like the new tubes of lipstick. I like the glitter & colors of it. The person in the background looks as if she may be wearing Lavender Whip lipstick. If that is re-promoted I am so on it!
graucho.gif

Babylard

ooooo I love tendertones! That's a relief because I am on my last one. MUST STOCK UP. Of all lip conditioners I've tried, only tendertones were successful at repairing horrid dry chapped lips..

xasperadastra

The lipstick packaging looks amazing!
th_drool.gif
I think I just died and went to makeup heaven, LOL. Whatever collection this is, I will be hauling A LOT. I can already imagine the cutest compacts ever...

I could buy everything!!!!! too cute to be true *____* (the girl in the background is a bit scaring..)... I should ask a Mac gift card for my birthday in January (if this will be the spring special packaging collection it will launch here in march)

EDIT: i was reading the comments and MAc has said:Hi MAC Fans- Though we appreciate your interest, the lipstick featured was created exclusively for the show and isn’t available to purchase.

Mac-Guy

Thanks goodness. No offense to anybody who liked it, but IMO, this looked like the make up kit of a three-year old. I hope MAC becomes a bit more sophisticated than that. After all, you want to be able to pull out your lippie or compact in public and not be embarrassed.

If you are really into that kind of packaging, there are plenty of reasonably priced options: http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?rch=Y&quantity=1&itemNumber=66324
flower.gif

xasperadastra

Thanks goodness. No offense to anybody who liked it, but IMO, this looked like the make up kit of a three-year old. I hope MAC becomes a bit more sophisticated than that. After all, you want to be able to pull out your lippie or compact in public and not be embarrassed.
If you are really into that kind of packaging, there are plenty of reasonably priced options: http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?rch=Y&quantity=1&itemNumber=66324
flower.gif
gne gne gne :p

Hello Kitty collection wasn't a flop, right? Make up makes me feel younger tsk tsk
cheerleader.gif

Mac-Guy

gne gne gne :p
Hello Kitty collection wasn't a flop, right? Make up makes me feel younger tsk tsk
cheerleader.gif
I don't think the packaging compared to HK at all. HK is a cult icon, and although I am not a big fan of her -- mainly because I refuse to adore a character that is designed in a way that it has no mouth to talk -- I can see the value and appeal that a HK collection has to a wide range of customers.

There are so many style icons and cult figures out there and I hope MAC continues to go in this direction. They made a good start (again!) with Cindy (though the fall-out was ugly), but at least it ties in with previous characters that made MAC more believable but not tacky. Just think of the Lisa Minelli or the Catherine Deneuve collection. I want to feel inspired by the make up and not be mistaken by children's MU.

katred

Specktra Bestie
It usually comes out around the beginning of September, so it seems like they're behind schedule.