MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

vaisforluvrs

Pass on creasing eye gloss and Pass on anything associated with Miley Cyrus. I love all the pretty make ups but I refuse to get anything she is associated with. If I had a time machine, I'd love to go back in time and prevent her from being conceived.
I'm not going to lie, I watched Hannah Montana and thought it was cute. I don't have anything against her. I actually would prefer it if MAC didn't do celeb collaborations. If I like the makeup, I'll buy it. I don't need a celeb to sway me one way or the other.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

I'd love it if MAC did a glam rock or punk inspired collection. Or even Viva Glam Bowie.

Corally

That would be amazing. :flower: Or a lipstick specially made for Robert Smith because he loves his Ruby Woo. :lol:
Ahh, Robert Smith. ;-) Love.
Love him. I saw The Cure last year (finally!!) and they were amazing. :bigheart: I was SO sick that day but I had to go, I would've regretted for the rest of my life if I didn't. I'm only 20 (almost 21) so I hope they won't stop anytime soon so I can see them again. :) Btw. It would be even better if it was a MAC x Robert Smith x Siouxsie Sioux collection. :cloud9:

Corally

Love him. I saw The Cure last year (finally!!) and they were amazing. :bigheart: I was SO sick that day but I had to go, I would've regretted for the rest of my life if I didn't. I'm only 20 (almost 21) so I hope they won't stop anytime soon so I can see them again. :) Btw. It would be even better if it was a MAC x Robert Smith x Siouxsie Sioux collection. :cloud9:
How did I forget queen Siouxsie!?
How could I forget Morrissey!! Shame on me.

Spectacular

@MACcosmetics: For our fans in North America, you can text "Rihanna" to 898622 for updates. Of course, message & data rates may apply. #RiriHeartsMAC
Oh geez, lol. I hope MAC is ready for the bloodbath they're hyping. I'm picturing the site crashing, customer services lines ringing with hour waits, and single products going for $200 on eBay. Hope MAC is prepared.

No, but really...I hope they're prepared. Have stock ready MAC, don't flake on this. Don't pull a Marilyn.

Spectacular

Btw. It would be even better if it was a MAC x Robert Smith x Siouxsie Sioux collection.
th_e2cloud9.gif
This collection would make me scalp all of you, game on
eyelove.gif
But yeah MAC, you used to pick such stunning amazing people in different categories...don't stop now! I'm in my 20's and there's too many amazing folks in their 40's/50's and beyond that NEED a MAC collection and not to be ignored!

singer82

Good lord, seems I can't escape her and Taylor Swift! They are everywhere Lol. But guess that why, might as well work worth someone at the peak if their popularity. I do love the packaging though. Why do they finally decide to do awesome packaging and it be for this?! blah. Unless something really REALLY wows me I'll be passing. More for you guys :)

Latest posts