MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MACupGrl

Thanks to Chic Profile for this info about an upcoming MAC collection named Art of The Eye: http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/04/mac-summer-2013-art-of-the-eye-collection-info-photos.html

Mac-Guy

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/04/mac-summer-2013-art-of-the-eye-collection-info-photos.html
That's just another blog who does not give credit to the original source!
angry.gif

She even has the nerve to state that, "especially since I have all the promo and close-up photos to show you and I will also reveal the juicy color story" [that she stole from Magimania].

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
angry.gif

She even has the nerve to state that, "especially since I have all the promo and close-up photos to show you and I will also reveal the juicy color story" [that she stole from Magimania].
She did link the source at the end of the post.

MACupGrl

I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks so I need to do some catching up. I didn't see any posts about this collection under the MAC Calendar. It was not my intention of starting trouble

Anitacska

It is true though, even if not in this case, she steals a lot from Specktra, she even mentioned an online forum in one of her posts, but never credits.

angry.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It is true though, even if not in this case, she steals a lot from Specktra, she even mentioned an online forum in one of her posts, but never credits.
Yeah, true. I just saw her Temperature Rising post. She pretty much reposts everything from here, but no credit at all.

ForeverJenn

Hey guys this is off topic, but I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good foundation for dry skin?? I would prefer if it was medium to full coverage. I always use Bobbi brown's skin foundation but lately it hasn't been doing it for me anymore and I was looking for more options. TIA! :bouquet:

allthingsmakeup

Hey guys this is off topic, but I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good foundation for dry skin?? I would prefer if it was medium to full coverage. I always use Bobbi brown's skin foundation but lately it hasn't been doing it for me anymore and I was looking for more options. TIA!
bouquet.gif
Yesterday I was watching Youtube and I saw on Lisa Eldridge channel a couple of videos about foundation for all sorts of skintypes. For dry skin she recommended Bobbi Brown foundation stick and tinted moisturising Balm. Bourjois Healthy mix serum, Chanel vitalumiere and Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation. And she tells why she likes them.

ForeverJenn

Yesterday I was watching Youtube and I saw on Lisa Eldridge channel a couple of videos about foundation for all sorts of skintypes. For dry skin she recommended Bobbi Brown foundation stick and tinted moisturising Balm. Bourjois Healthy mix serum, Chanel vitalumiere and Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation. And she tells why she likes them.
thank you!! :)

Monsy

Hey guys this is off topic, but I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good foundation for dry skin?? I would prefer if it was medium to full coverage. I always use Bobbi brown's skin foundation but lately it hasn't been doing it for me anymore and I was looking for more options. TIA!
bouquet.gif
Lancome teint miracle!

ladyarwen

Oooo, this is gonna be a great summer! Two collections for May (though I may end up skipping Art of the Eye), one for June, and one for July. No RiRi collection for me.

erine1881

New palette insert and pans!!! Large shadow x6 inserts and PLW blush and shadow pans!!! July launch. No specific launch date. Just arrives when it arrives.