MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

lyseD

PICTURE FROM MakeupAlley

Can anyone tell me the colour on the upper right? Is it Honey Lust??

Thank you.

MACina

I think so too
yes.gif

Looks like it could be the Devishly Dark quad so it might be Goldmine.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the news, erine1881! I think I'd be better just coming up with a quad of my own, though, when I look at how many of these I have already... Ironically, there is no single palette where I have every shade.

Hold My Gaze- Have it

martiangurll

Can we guess a dype for the deep brown in the devilish dark quad? cuz I have the other 3 but I want to dupe that whole quad its so pretty

brittbby

I want devilishly dark quad because I lurveeeee gold mine and haven't had it in a while. The other colors in the quad I don't own. I also want showstopper quad!!! Dang makeup....Always taking my money!!

Rinstar

Love Hold My Gaze, but I still have plenty in my Ladies Play It Cool palette or whatever the name was.

BeautyByLele

Ok, thanks !! I will chk with my local MAC this week
I went into my Mac today and they had the PLW eyeshadows in pan form as well as the inserts... The inserts hold six eyeshadows. Im excited so now im ready to get into a depotting frenzy for my PLW eyeshadows as well as the Mega Metals Eyeshadow.
pompom.gif

erine1881

I went into my Mac today and they had the PLW eyeshadows in pan form as well as the inserts... The inserts hold six eyeshadows.  Im excited so now im ready to get into a depotting frenzy for my PLW eyeshadows as well as the Mega Metals Eyeshadow. :pompom:
There ya go! Did they have the blushes yet? I wore Blush All Day yesterday, and that thing wore off me so fast! I noticed it the first time i wore it too, and thought it was a fluke. Blushes never wear of me :dunno: Yeah i depotted all of mine a few months ago. Glad i did!

liba

Yeah i depotted all of mine a few months ago. Glad i did!
Those PLW shadow and blush formulas are so weird. It just sinks right into my skin and disappears if I put it on bare skin, but it lasts very well if I wear it over base/primer/foundation.

erine1881

Those PLW shadow and blush formulas are so weird. It just sinks right into my skin and disappears if I put it on bare skin, but it lasts very well if I wear it over base/primer/foundation. 
I always wear it over a MSFN. I have no problem with the shadows tho.
No, they didnt have the blushes yet....  It just sucks that the inserts only hold 6 refills I believe or was it 8 ?!?! I cant remember. . . . lol
I think i heard 6. They so could've fit 8 tho. Lots of wasted space.

PixieDancer

I noticed when I placed my Nudes & Metallics order that Pink Opal pigment is listed as Limited Edition... Does that mean they are getting ready to discontinue it? The other "Limited Edition" shades are Frozen White, Antique Green, and Chocolate Brown which at one time were ALL listed under the "GOODBYES" section... which now they are not. This is very confusing. I ordered a Pink Opal pigment jar just in case, but it's frustrating when MAC isn't clear with their products.

Richelle83

I noticed when I placed my Nudes & Metallics order that Pink Opal pigment is listed as Limited Edition... Does that mean they are getting ready to discontinue it? The other "Limited Edition" shades are Frozen White, Antique Green, and Chocolate Brown which at one time were ALL listed under the "GOODBYES" section... which now they are not. This is very confusing. I ordered a Pink Opal pigment jar just in case, but it's frustrating when MAC isn't clear with their products.
They might be reformulating it or trying to get people to buy it. PO should never disappear from the line, its a staple for soooo many people.