MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MACina

PS, check out my sale thread hint hint!
yahoo.gif
....YAY!

Cannot wait for new CCs
heart.gif

BrinaBoo10

Has anyone ever tried any of Coloured Raine's lipsticks? I see they have a few blue lippies.

http://colouredraine.com/index.php?main_page=product_attribute_list&products_id=118

They have an instagram page as well.
I have tried them. I purchased Royal Raine and Penthouse Sweet two months ago. I love how they apply and they don't dry out my lips. They have a nice pigment to them and have staying power. I have been pairing MAC Narcissus l/g with RR and MAC Ablaze l/g with PS. I plan to try some additional colors including Fierce & Fab and Arabian Night. And maybe X-Pose. The lipsticks come in the cutest pink box. I would recommend them.

MRV

And I want bright ones....a CYY-esque CC would be awesome!
I would love a Heroine-esque CC a lot too.
I got OFF and Evening Stroll last time (and I have other bright creme blushes). I want some extra glow (with a powder product) on my cheeks without too much glitteryness (I have products for that too
lol.gif
).

martiangurll

I got OFF and Evening Stroll last time (and I have other bright creme blushes). I want some extra glow (with a powder product) on my cheeks without too much glitteryness (I have products for that too :lol: ).
I would love a nice neutral one less pink than have a lovely day but less brown than tea petal...