MAC Electric Wonder Collection (June 6, 2019)

Monsy

omg i want so much... both eye palettes, face palette, one bronzer and one iridescent powder
SEND HELP

PrettyTwisted

Life In Sepia and Natural Born Leader for me!

Life In Sepia looks like a lipstick I missed in that matte collection a few years ago

VAL4M

omg i want so much... both eye palettes, face palette, one bronzer and one iridescent powder
SEND HELP
Knowing MAC i’m sure they will slide a couple of duds sooo most likely your list will be smaller hahaha ;)

verorl

Ugh, why June????

Well, on one hand, it does give me time to save because I want so much... But on the other, waiting will be hard and every time I have ordered something from the UK, they use stupid DHL which ends up giving me so much grief that I always end sorry I ordered the thing in the first place.

MRV

This stuff in flying off.. the warehouse! I ordered the face palette and a bronzer. The highlighters were gone and I did not see the lipstick I wanted listed. Darn busy day at work.

Lipstickdiva420

I saw the collection on fb and it's pulling me back into mac lol. So happy to find out this collection comes out on my birthday :icon_cheers:

lilinah

Hi There! Good seeing you!:hand:

Hi back. Glad to see you're still here :flowers:

I've kinda been out of the loop. Travelling around the US teaching medieval cooking classes. But i've got a couple months break, so time to check what MAC has in store for the summer :sunshine:

lilinah

I'm seeing lots of photos of the collection, but not finding many swatches. I must not be looking in the right places.

The lipsticks are a complete skip for me, as are the bronzers. But i want to see the lip glasses, the face palette, the marbled face powders, and the cool eye palette (since dominic already swatched the warmer one)

ETA: silly me, i see that swatches of the face palette have been posted here already.

Last edited:

Latest posts