MAC Electric Wonder Collection (June 6, 2019)

Icecaramellatte

It seems I got an email this morning. I remember checking my email on the way home today but somehow missed this. Thanks. Picked up the 3 palettes and the 2 iridescent powders. I'm not sure I needed those powders but but I love highlighters so. I want to try the bronzers since I loved the Next to Nothing powder last summer but I'm going to wait to try them in the store. The description wasn't that helpful. Probably should have waited until this hit stores but I have been looking forward to this one for quite a while and have no patience I'm sorry to say.

verorl

I got the three palettes. Will wait for reviews and photos before getting anything else.

Monsy

I ordered the big brush & Into Eternity Powder. What did you get?

warm eye palette, one of the iridescent powders (cou;dn't find decent swatches i hope i didn't get the wrong one), lighter bronzer and one lipstick (nude peachy one)

Haven

I ended up ordering as well. Probably a lot more products than necessary. This is the first MAC collection that has piqued my interest in a long time. Plus the FOMO angst coupled with a couple of cocktails loosened my purse strings LOL. :reddance:

elegant-one

I ended up ordering as well. Probably a lot more products than necessary. This is the first MAC collection that has piqued my interest in a long time. Plus the FOMO angst coupled with a couple of cocktails loosened my purse strings LOL. :reddance:
:rotfl::five: Haven't seen you post in awhile...so happy to see you!

Icecaramellatte

Stopped by Bloomies to inquire about the collection and they went to get the products out for me. I had no intention of buying anything. I really wanted to see the bronzer. I was so curious about these. I really shouldn't though. But I love the next to nothing powder. Yup the descriptions were pretty accurate. One is yellow based and other red based but like the name is its next to nothing. I did have to swipe quite bit on to see the color. The yellow one blended right into my skin. The red one showed up but it took quite some time. I really want a yellow based one though. I have quite a few red based bronzers already. I think I will just have to bite the bullet and buy one. These need to be tried on the face. If they stick around for awhile I may purchase one. I'm just fresh out of funds right now. Oh and they are taking pre- orders now. Collection hits Thursday. I don't know how I missed that. I probably should have waited and bought in the store. Oh I ended up at a Mac store, I wanted in on the foundation, concealer deal. The SA told me to look at the 40% off area while I was waiting. What? I didn't know they had this in the store. Great idea. Oh I was trying so hard not to buy anything else. The foundation and concealer was pushing it already but I needed those and the deal was great. I picked up an eyeshadow though. The 40% off area was pretty full too.

elegant-one

Finally, my order just shipped! I was worried because I ordered the large brush & it sold out fairly quickly, so I wasn't sure if mine would get cancelled. I'm happy it didn't.

Haven

Finally, my order just shipped! I was worried because I ordered the large brush & it sold out fairly quickly, so I wasn't sure if mine would get cancelled. I'm happy it didn't.
My order also shipped! Should arrive by Wednesday. I added the large brush to my order right before placing it.:D

I wonder if they will restock it for the general release later this week.:confused:

verorl

HAs anyone been able to see any reviews and swatches of this yet? I want the bronzers and powders, but would love some swatches first because MAC's bronzers are so hit and miss for me. You would think MAC sent PR packages already! Reviews should be up.

BTW, Temptalia just posted a question about which new releases have caught our eye and I mentioned this one, which I will have to buy blind because there aren't any reviews yet... (maybe it was directed at her, if indeed she got PR for this).

elegant-one

My order also shipped! Should arrive by Wednesday. I added the large brush to my order right before placing it.:D

I wonder if they will restock it for the general release later this week.:confused:

It's up on MAC now for the public but that large brush is Sold Out. It looks like a nice brush. Happy you got it!

Monsy

thanks so much elegant
it was so cloudy today i was bummed i could not get better shots

get the lighter bronzer, canyon dreamin and the peach lipstick. BOTH ARE MUST HAVES.

Miss Dynamite

HAs anyone been able to see any reviews and swatches of this yet? I want the bronzers and powders, but would love some swatches first because MAC's bronzers are so hit and miss for me. You would think MAC sent PR packages already! Reviews should be up.

BTW, Temptalia just posted a question about which new releases have caught our eye and I mentioned this one, which I will have to buy blind because there aren't any reviews yet... (maybe it was directed at her, if indeed she got PR for this).
There have been tons of swatches on Instagram.

elegant-one

LOVE the brush! Super soft and so pretty. Into Eternity is beautiful on. It's a rosy bronzer. I LOVE it.

Latest posts