Mac Employee Work Pics?!

Tiki_Goddess

Is there a thread with all your store's events and everyday pics?! I love looking at these and seeing everyone's unique styles!

Zoffe

I'm no help but I'd love to see a thread like that if there isn't one already! I love those pictures too
winks.gif

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I randomly found these: MAC attack - a set on Flickr

I'd like to see more pics of MAC employees at work, too!

hahahahahahaha thats my old counter!!! im at a store now and none of us in the pics are at that location now. my girl jeanne took those pics, im in there (when my hair was pink). awwww memories....

mizzbeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
hahahahahahaha thats my old counter!!! im at a store now and none of us in the pics are at that location now. my girl jeanne took those pics, im in there (when my hair was pink). awwww memories....

I recognize those faces! I used to work in that mall...back in the good ole' days.

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbeba
I recognize those faces! I used to work in that mall...back in the good ole' days.

yeah its practically a whole new staff now. i miss it sometimes even though it was known as the 'ghetto' mall, the girls that worked there were badass and i love them all. i transfered to the store about 6 months ago, i like being in a freestanding store, but i will always have a place in my heart for my regency mac girls!