MAC empties jewelry

MelmoK

Some time ago I saw a posting here, or on LJ where someone had been making jewelry, namely necklace pendants, out of MAC eyeshadow and blush depots.
I cannot find it again, has anyone here seen something similar using just MAC?

sinergy

i dont remember seeing anything like that, but would love to see it. i made a christmas ornament one yr out of an empty shadow pot
lol.gif
i wonder where that sucker went..

Brittany88

That is such a creative idea. I bet the possibilities for what you could use on the inside are endless.
smiles.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Specktra member Tracey1025 also makes some pretty neat jewelry, but hers are from the MAC boxes from what I recall. She has some pictures of her items on her MUA profile under the same user name.

pleomorphic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
Specktra member Tracey1025 also makes some pretty neat jewelry, but hers are from the MAC boxes from what I recall. She has some pictures of her items on her MUA profile under the same user name.

She has an etsy store under GingerKittyDesigns.
Her jewelry is beautiful and prices are very reasonable.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Our new Viva Glam artist uniform features a lipstick necklace! Its an actual lipstick tube with a pleather string through the cap so its just dangling, its pretty cool, though strange!

ngt345.jpg

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleomorphic

oohh she does have some lovely bits!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Our new Viva Glam artist uniform features a lipstick necklace! Its an actual lipstick tube with a pleather string through the cap so its just dangling, its pretty cool, though strange!

ngt345.jpg

yes how very random! but i like it! although i bet lots of people will be making their own now!
smiles.gif

Tracey1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleomorphic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oohh she does have some lovely bits!
smiles.gif

Thank you for all the kind comments on my MAC jewelry!!! It is greatly appreciated
greengrin.gif

I saw the MAC necklace from the other thread (what a great idea) and I made one for a friend of mine - it came out really cute! I made it with an eyeshadow container instead and I used a pink glitter.

4378115582_2808fc5322_m.jpg

starrynight0127

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

ngt345.jpg

It's a cool idea, but I seriously almost choked myself like 10 times Friday wearing mine lol

MelmoK

I first saw Tracey's designs on ST and searched to see more before finding them. Very nice work.

pleomorphic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey1025
Thank you for all the kind comments on my MAC jewelry!!! It is greatly appreciated
greengrin.gif

I saw the MAC necklace from the other thread (what a great idea) and I made one for a friend of mine - it came out really cute! I made it with an eyeshadow container instead and I used a pink glitter.

4378115582_2808fc5322_m.jpg

What the..?!? Tracey, you are so creative! Awesome!
thmbup.gif