MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

brumblebee

d68f596d_image.jpeg
The right note in crappy bathroom lighting.
Do you like it?

Vandekamp

I don't get to get on here as much as I'd like to anymore (sorry ladies, school is kicking my butt this semester), but I had to drop in and share how much I LOVEEEE Oh, Darling. I've been wearing it every day! ..... and yes, I shamelessly backed it up three times.

Stone and Oh Darling look stunning on you. I wish Stone looked as nice on me. So glad you backed up Oh Darling. I ordered two but I don't think I need more than one. I'm giving the BU to another lady.

Prettypackages

OK I think I'm coming around to liking ER. It is very similar to Goddess of the Sea on me, just a different finish. I am finding that I like it best when I apply it with my finger, rather than straight from the tube.
this is what I said when I first saw it. When I tried it on this weekend, that was the closest I had to it. I acutally love it. Not sure how it turned lavender on @montREALady LOL, But for me it is a very nice purple with red tones. Not quite heroine, and not strong woman. I might wish I had a back up.

Vandekamp

this is what I said when I first saw it. When I tried it on this weekend, that was the closest I had to it. I acutally love it. Not sure how it turned lavender on @montREALady LOL, But for me it is a very nice purple with red tones. Not quite heroine, and not strong woman. I might wish I had a back up.
I think it pulls a different color depending on who puts it on. It pulls purple with red tones on me. On pale ladies it tends to pull a bit more red. On brown skin ladies it tends to pull lavender. It's like a "mood" lipstick. Lol.

Vandekamp

It was my lighting in that first pic I had said, the window reflecting on me. I put up millions of other pics after that, lol:

I blame Specktra. I bought the majority after joining this site.
I can totally relate to that. My makeup collection increased 3-4 times after joining Specktra.

Prettypackages

I think it pulls a different color depending on who puts it on. It pulls purple with red tones on me. On pale ladies it tends to pull a bit more red. On brown skin ladies it tends to pull lavender. It's like a "mood" lipstick. Lol.
Right. I think it's pretty cool.

smileyt06

I don't get to get on here as much as I'd like to anymore (sorry ladies, school is kicking my butt this semester), but I had to drop in and share how much I LOVEEEE Oh, Darling. I've been wearing it every day! ..... and yes, I shamelessly backed it up three times.
Beautiful. Miss you girl

montREALady

Which lip bag did you like the most?

I honestly don't think you are going to need WOG if they bring it back.

It's that damn highlighter thread. I had to back away. I was like, I don't use them everyday to have more than what I already own. LOL
Maybe the pink then nude or both equally.

I may just need it anyway if they do.
blush-anim-cl.gif

It is that thread, lolll.

bunnypoet

This whole look is perfection!!

elegant-one

Oh Alexis you look so GORGEOUS!!!! OD is amazing on you
eyelove.gif
Wishing things go well with your studies dear!