Mac event

almmaaa

I dont know if this is in the right section if not please feel free to move it THanks!!!

Hi everyone!!! I went to the MAC event and it was cool it was jam packed hot as hell and music was loud LOL. I had a good time checking out the gorgeous items. I got all of antiquitease set and got me the 4 royal assets palettes and the brushes.
cheerleader.gif
I'm going to pick up the brushes and royal assests on 10-25 bc obviously that is the release date!!!! I will try and add photos of all my goodies.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
What brushes are in the set? Is there only one brush set for the holidays?

there are 3 brush sets: basic, face and eye

basic:
129,219, 239, 266, 316

face:
168, 187, 190, 194

eye:
209, 212, 217, 252, 275

gigglegirl

whoooo Almmaa. All of Antiquitease! Thats awesome!! I have my eye on checking out the pigments and Earthly Riches (purple/grey) and Engaging (gold/pink beige) duos....the collection looks great and hope you can post some pics!!

almmaaa

Thanks!!!! Here are the pictures....
I also got to see VanessaGarcia there but I did not say hi to her. I was afraid she might think I was a stalker or something LOL. Shoot I forgot to add Uppity fluidline my cam battery died so I can't add it. I also pre ordered the 4 royal assests palletes and 2 brush sets there beautiful
cheerleader.gif
Can't wait until Oct.25
clap.gif

The last pic is of me wearing Silversmith mineral shadow and cloudburst on top of the dark blue on outer lid.

DSC00463.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00462.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00461.jpg
[/IMG]

almmaaa

OMG how embarasing (sp) the pics are huuuge!!! I'm sorry guys. I'm not good at adding pics. Next time I will definately resize. I used photobucket, which size should I pick?
Thanks

My studio tech and studio fix powder DO NOT MATCH ME!!! Everytime I go to get color matched I can't really tell until I take a pic geez...

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
whoooo Almmaa. All of Antiquitease! Thats awesome!! I have my eye on checking out the pigments and Earthly Riches (purple/grey) and Engaging (gold/pink beige) duos....the collection looks great and hope you can post some pics!!

I didn't get the nailpolishes or the blacktrack fluidline I already got that one. I forgot to take a pic of Uppity fluidline gorgeous gorgeous color
clap.gif

vanessagarcia

Alma! You look GORGEOUS mama! So pretty! That's such an awesome look on you! Im glad we got em before everyone else haha, I hope to see you on the 25th!

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
Awesome! I am so looking forward to dropping $200 on Thursday at my counter. Parrrtyyyyy!

Great!!!! Have fun, be there or be quare LOL they say they will sell out in a couple of days I don't know how true that is but I would buy them quick. Please share your pics !!!

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Great!!!! Have fun, be there or be quare LOL they say they will sell out in a couple of days I don't know how true that is but I would buy them quick. Please share your pics !!!

Lol. I'm going to be there right at 4:30pm when I get off of work on Thursday Oct. 18th
greengrin.gif

Yus yus yus! I can't wait
greengrin.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
OMG how embarasing (sp) the pics are huuuge!!! I'm sorry guys. I'm not good at adding pics. Next time I will definately resize. I used photobucket, which size should I pick?
Thanks

My studio tech and studio fix powder DO NOT MATCH ME!!! Everytime I go to get color matched I can't really tell until I take a pic geez...

just an fyi, studio fix photographs a few shades lighter. that's why it isn't recommended for pics. so, it may match you normally, just not when you take pics. hth!

Latest posts