MAC experts?? Help needed!

Kelly78

I'm finally putting together a spreadsheet with all my MAC items, and have run into a couple questions - I hope someone can help!

1) What collection did Light Flush come out in, and what month/year was that?

2) What is the finish of Zonk Bleu?

3) Were Clue, Daisy Chain, Moonflower, Rose Blanc, Parrot, or Zonk Bleu part of a collection - or are they just discontinued?

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it - I'm super anal, and having these "gaps" in my spreadsheet will annoy me!

fingie

Light Flush came out with N Collection I think, in Jan of 2008.
IDK about other releases, but Parrot was re-released in the Originals Collection in Dec of 2007 I believe. HTH

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
2) What is the finish of Zonk Bleu?

Zonk Bleu! is a Veluxe Pearl.

Quote:
3) Were Clue, Parrot, or Zonk Bleu part of a collection - or are they just discontinued?

Clue and Parrot were re-released with The Originals collection in December 07. Parrot was originally released in 2003 as Kicky Blue in the first Icon collection featuring Liza Minelli, then released under the name Parrot in Salsabelle 2004.

As far as I'm aware Zonk Bleu! is a permanent product - it's widely available in the AU/NZ region.

erine1881

Quote:
3) Were Clue, Daisy Chain, Moonflower, Rose Blanc, Parrot, or Zonk Bleu part of a collection - or are they just discontinued?

clue, parrot, and daisychain were released with the originals. moonflower and rose blanc were released with strange hybrid. all five of these were LE, not DCd.

zonk bleu was permanent when released, but was later DCd.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexheartsmac
what month and year was the strange hybrid collection??

may 3, 2007

Latest posts