MAC Extended Play GigaBlack Collection (March 2013)

luvlydee

I actually want to try this mascara out. I dont care about the curling part since my eyelashes are naturally curly but i like the wand and i want to be able to place mascara above my lashes so i could coat them entirely without putting mascara on my eyelids by accident. I have benefits theyre real and i do like that so i want to try this one now. I like super super black mascara but i have oily lids and erin said itll smudge on oily lids (although im always wearing primer and an eyeshadow so maybe that might help that situation??) so i might just try the reg one

Pinkdollface

I actually want to try this mascara out. I dont care about the curling part since my eyelashes are naturally curly but i like the wand and i want to be able to place mascara above my lashes so i could coat them entirely without putting mascara on my eyelids by accident. I have benefits theyre real and i do like that so i want to try this one now. I like super super black mascara but i have oily lids and erin said itll smudge on oily lids (although im always wearing primer and an eyeshadow so maybe that might help that situation??) so i might just try the reg one
Wearing primer should definitely help. I also have oily lids, but never have problems with mascara as long as I wear a primer.

luvlydee

Wearing primer should definitely help. I also have oily lids, but never have problems with mascara as long as I wear a primer.
Ok great imma just get this one then.
Is this limited edition by the way i dont think i read if it was or wasnt

Latest posts