MAC eyelashes?

mizvolta

What do you think about MAC eyelashes - are they worth the price? Could you also post links to some pictures of people wearing them?

RandomnessWithK

I think that if you are just starting out wearing them and are new to false eyelashes in general - you can try Ardell brand from target/CVS - a lot of people wear them and they are amazing!

I use MAC eyelashes only for special occasions because of the price - but if you take real good care of them, they should lengthen the time you can use them.

if you look at the Show Your Face forum, you can see a few people using the MAC lashes!
smiles.gif

HTH

LC

i agree. I never use mac lashes unless it's a special occasion. Cheap walgreens or cvs $3 lashes are fine for pretty much any occasion, even special occasions. I only use cheapies on brides and models that I work on. But for myself, I know the quality and look of MAC lashes are better, so I'll spring for it when it's special occasion for me
smiles.gif

GlamBrunette

They are worth the price if your not going to wear them daily. I think Ardell is just as good for daily wear and are much cheaper. MAC's lashes will last longer if your gentle with them though so its still worth it to invest in a couple good pairs to save for special days!

xxsgtigressxx

I hate Mac lashes. I find them too flimsy. I much prefer Ardell or Andrea lashes that you find in the drugstore for a lot cheaper.

loriblu

I am very clumsy and messy with putting every type of eyelashes...So I decided to put eyelash extensions!

Latest posts