MAC eyeshadow recommendations

I have some MAC eyeshadows and I'm going to continue buying but I am wondering what are everyones personal favourite! I have black tied, era, tempting, cranberry and creme de violet. and I have a 15 pro palette with passionate, swimming, satin taupe, brule, expensive pink, ricepaper, sketch and woodwinked! :) Thanks
mac_haul.gif
this is me when i pick which ones ill add to my ever growing collection :)

Help me pick out some lipsticks too pwetty pweease - http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/175516/mac-lipstick-recommendations#post_2126619

I'm a NC/W20, white girl with blue eyes and medium dark hair

M.R.evie

Hiii, I was wondering if you were looking for specific shades to be recommended (ex. Neutrals, pinks, purples, blues etc) and what you'd say your complexion is cuz it makes it a little easier to recommend things for you. But if you're open to anything I'd recommend and love orange: Rule & Orange, Green: steamy & bitter, purple: sketch & fig 1...all I can think of for now HTH :) and happy collecting!!!

I'm a NC/W20, white girl with blue eyes and medium dark hair :) im kinda looking for more neutrals i think. anything really :) i have sketch and love it, especially for crease on a bright smokey eye if i dont want it to dramatic during the day

M.R.evie

All That Glitters is a nice pink champagne lid color. Tete a Tint is a matte peachy color. Kid is a matte and grayish brown, but a light color...HTH

Nicala

Copperplate is such a pretty eyeshadow. I got it recently and I find myself pairing it with a lot. I did a natural smokey look with Satin Taupe on my lid and Copperplate in the crease. I'm about NC25 and it looks great on me. I'm sure it would look good on you too!