Mac eyeshadows pressed good

juliankrby

Today I was getting something in the cupboard that I have in my bathroom and accidentally knocked my makeup box out of the cupboard and the box with all my makeup in it fell to the floor, My heart started to beat really fast as I'm picking up my Mac eye shadows off the floor and putting them back in the box, to my surprise they did not break or shatter. I assumed they would that’s why my heart was beating so fast as I was picking them up but once I saw they weren't broken I was so happy but amazed at the same time that Mac eye shadows are pressed so good they don't break so easily
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I know!! The eyeshadows and powders are always pressed really well. I have had a few shadows shatter on me, but those have been really soft finishes with deep dents already made in them. They were Electric Eel (my cat stole it and used it as a toy), Twinks, and two Nylons. Be careful with Nylon! That shadow is especially soft!!

juliankrby

oh my gosh thanks for letting me know this!!! nylon is seriously my favorite highlighter ever I have two one that I use all the time and one as a backup, I would really cry if those broke
ssad.gif
smiles.gif
winks.gif

Latest posts