MAC eyeshadows!!

Stephie Baby

I already have alot of bright colors. I'm trying to get a few more neutrals and dark colors, but theres just sooo many. I can't make up my mind. Lol. The only highlight I have is Dazzlelight and its a little to shimmery. So here is what I have. TIA!

Carbon
Espresso
Bronze
Dazzlelight
Deep Truth
Cobalt
Coral
Aquadisiac
Chrome Yellow
Orange
Bitter
Lime
Bio Green
Blue Calm
Omega
Tilt
Star Violet
Graphology
Shimmermoss
Coppering

I'll take any recommendations. I don't really care what the texture is.
yes.gif

miss_supra

Shroom will compliment most of the eye shadows as bas.

If you want more of a matte finish for highlight check out vanilla.

blindpassion

Shroom, Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Vanilla Pigment, Phloof!, BLANC TYPE (cant stress that one enough!!), Velum (if you want a white that compliments all blues and purples)

smiles.gif

xoleaxo

rice paper (i use it as both lid & highlight.. it's not too white or shimmery).
vex (unique, looks good with bronze)
embark (great crease color)
soft brown (i use it for crease blending.. love it)
all that glitters (good for everyday use.. basic.. just good to have!)
submarine (looks so good with deep truth!)

aeroSOUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
I already have alot of bright colors. I'm trying to get a few more neutrals and dark colors, but theres just sooo many. I can't make up my mind. Lol. The only highlight I have is Dazzlelight and its a little to shimmery. So here is what I have. TIA!

Carbon
Espresso
Bronze
Dazzlelight
Deep Truth
Cobalt
Coral
Aquadisiac
Chrome Yellow
Orange
Bitter
Lime
Bio Green
Blue Calm
Omega
Tilt
Star Violet
Graphology
Shimmermoss
Coppering

I'll take any recommendations. I don't really care what the texture is.
yes.gif

Vanilla shadow & vanilla pigment are great highlighters, as well as Ricepaper, you can usually use these with any shadow.

Personally, I organize my shadows like the color spectrum, it's much easier to find new colors to match with colors you already have, and when you're looking at them, it's easier to find matches that will look great.... for example Cool Heat is next to shimmermoss, they go great together, cool heat as your outer V and shimmer moss as your inner lid color.
I only use dazzlelight as my highlight when i'm doing a neutral look with browns or gold because it has a copperish look to it.
I hope this is helpful!!!

aeroSOUL

I just realized i gave away my secret of color matching!!! hahaha, i hope it helps, though. =D

Stephie Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroSOUL
I just realized i gave away my secret of color matching!!! hahaha, i hope it helps, though. =D

Lol. Thanks!!! That helps me out a ton. I always wondered why some colors seemed completely out of place on the website. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody.
winks.gif

aeroSOUL

annnd.... look out for the eyeshadow quad 'shadowy lady' ... it has deep truth in it... it;s for sept 08

fash10nista

I love using the following shadows in any combo:

Satin Taupe
Naked Lunch
Texture
Saddle
Ricepaper
Amber Lights

SmileyfacedPen

I love Woodwinked with EVERYTHING. A lot of people say that they really like my eyeshadow if I put Woodwinked on the lid, and a little bit of Deep Truth in the crease. I haven't found a color it doesn't work with.

I think Vex, Ricepaper, Soft Brown, and I think Goldmine can work as a neutral too.
smiles.gif