ab3980fa.jpg

f91ce9ec.jpg

70fb9a87.jpg

539ba72c.jpg

d688855f.jpg

e1f91e26.jpg

f862ef73.jpg

oddinary

Wow, I love the South West United States one and Taiwan, they're gorgeous! thanks for posting.
smiles.gif

aziajs

I really like the:

Southwest
Northwest
Asia Pacific - Taiwan

I think MAC should compile a book of facecharts and sell it. Isn't MAC 20 yrs old? They could do the book to celebrate, something LE. A look at MAC from the beginning, 1986-2006, or something. I would buy it!

stillsoawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I think MAC should compile a book of facecharts and sell it. Isn't MAC 20 yrs old? They could do the book to celebrate, something LE. A look at MAC from the beginning, 1986-2006, or something. I would buy it!

Yeah, I'm honstly really surprised they've never done something like this! I would totally buy it!

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I really like the:

Southwest
Northwest
Asia Pacific - Taiwan

Oh man... if MAC were to do something like that, the poor book would last all of about 2 seconds on the streets!!! Hahaha... I wonder why MAC hasn't done makeup books like Kevin Aucoin's Books or Francois Nars??? That would be a top seller in NO TIME!!!. Makeup tips and tricks from the MAC Pro's??? OMG... I'd be ALL OVER IT...

Makeupluvr

Those are AMAZING! But I can't read the products used, can you list them for the US face charts (since the international ones probably use colors we don't have
ssad.gif
). Thanks!

wavey.gif

Kels823

That is just so awesome... soooooo creative.. If MAC ever decides to do something like this and sell it to the public, I would give my left nipple for one of those boys...........
eyelove.gif

Latest posts