MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

montREALady

Get @montREALady and a couple others in on this, and we are almost the Pillow Talk mafia, haha.
girlhaha.gif

PILLOW TALK TO THE WORLD!! I feel like taking this stupid red lipstick I have on now just to put it on.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

Who has not recommend Pillow Talk to anyone??? Pillow Talk is that one nude that is flattering on all skintones. MAC BETTER BRING THIS BAD BOY BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I was gonna skip it... So glad I didn't now.
I wonder if I told my sis to get it? We talk so much about MAC makeup purchases I can't even remember.

Marsha Pomells

PILLOWTALK TO THE WORLD!!  I feel like taking this stupid red lipstick I have on now just to put it on. I wonder if I told my sis to get it? We talk so much about MAC makeup purchases I can't even remember.
My mum was eyeing it up over the weekend... Wish I bought a BU, just to give to my mum. EDIT: it's tempting to take Potent Fig off, just for Pillow talk.

B

Buffy89

PT is the perfect nineties brown for my skintone. I hope it'll be perm one day.

montREALady

I've been wearing PT all afternoon. It's still on :) Usually by now I've already wiped off my lipstick. I'm laying in bed watching Access Hollywood :haha:

Vandekamp

Get @montREALady and a couple others in on this, and we are almost the Pillow Talk mafia, haha.
girlhaha.gif

I'm in.
cheerleader.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

Who has not recommend Pillow Talk to anyone??? Pillow Talk is that one nude that is flattering on all skintones. MAC BETTER BRING THIS BAD BOY BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I was gonna skip it... So glad I didn't now.
PT does look great on everyone much like Ruby Woo. HINT: That was for you NaomiH............ Glad you didn't skip it, Marsha.

mac_pillowtalk004.jpg
images
796e694f_image.jpeg
Pillow talk is on the Left.

Marsha Pomells

Just found that Pillow Talk is still available in the UK. As this thread is in The Scoop, all UK Specktrettes if you missed Pillow Talk and want to get your hands on it... Check out the Selfridges website, the lipsticks are not on the collection page, they're in the main lipstick selection under makeup.