MAC Fafi and Heatherette on NZ Trade Me

littlepickle

I'm bidding (Lollipop Loving will be mine!!), Kraig is lovely, I do business with him literally every week. I believe his wife collects MAC and is selling her back ups.

Jessie May

Cool, thanks you two.
smiles.gif

littlepickle

Email I received from Kraig, the seller:

Quote:
Hi Lani,

Thanks for showing interest and bidding on my items, I'd be happy to do lay-buy for you for however long you need. I'm not sure what Spectra is but I will guarantee their authenticity with a full refund if the winner of any auction wants to quarry. I brought them all last year around September-October from the USA, at an outlet store when we were there visiting family. However the collection was released long before that. I brought back-ups and had intended to give them away to my sister and other family members but none of them are really into makeup and such as much as me so I kept hold of them, and only now am deciding to sell, to save up to go to China in a few months time
smiles.gif

So please feel free to bid and i'd be more than happy to do lay-buy for you again.

Thanks
Kraig

I'm guessing he means a CCO? Anyway, Kraig is awesome. Just wanted to share this so you guys feel comfortable bidding
smiles.gif