MAC FAFI Collection

Gigimili27

Hello Girls!!

I was wondering if anyone knows if Mac is getting out another FAFI collection?? I missed the one released this year.. I really want to get some of those...

Thanks a lot!!
smiles.gif

erine1881

no, mac won't re-release fafi. the entire collection is being RTV'd right now. we finished our RTV on saturday. your only option is buy/swap or check your local CCO.

PollyRhythm

I hate that I missed out on this collection since they had some really great colors and I've been borderline obsessed with finding the Cash Flow paint pot or at least a dupe for it. That seems to be the one that no one wants to let go of.

Check the outlet The Cosmetics Company Store for some of the items. Also you can check eBay or I think MAC online still has some items.

smoothielover07

Like what others have said, they won't have Fafi again. I started getting into Mac June 2008, & I was lucky enough to get the Iridescent Pressed Powder from the collection. (1 of 2 of the products that weren't stickers and the cute one) Anyways, try going to your local CCO, ebay(be careful) or you can go to makeupalley.com & i'm POSITIVE that there's someone on there that has stuff from the collection
greengrin.gif

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyRhythm
I hate that I missed out on this collection since they had some really great colors and I've been borderline obsessed with finding the Cash Flow paint pot or at least a dupe for it. That seems to be the one that no one wants to let go of.

If you're looking for a dupe, check out the new Colour Forms line at your local Nordstrom.

From what I remember after viewing the line, Quick Flash is similar to Cash Flow and Nice Vice (Fafi) is similar to Deep Deposit. (Not sure of accuracy but this is what I remember from weeks ago)

I really hope this helps you out!

cutiebe2

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
no, mac won't re-release fafi. the entire collection is being RTV'd right now. we finished our RTV on saturday. your only option is buy/swap or check your local CCO.

what does RTV stand for. I am guessing it means retired or removed from the floor in some way? How long does it take for things to reach the CCO?

Tashona Helena

Try CCO...I saw Belightful at mine, so I know the better CCOs might have it. Plus it was like 3rd or 2nd to last to sell out so I know someone has to have it cheap on eBay or in the CCO.

PollyRhythm

You know what's funny? I just bought the Cash Flow p/p from someone here but I just happened to take my aunt to have some x-ray's the other day next to a mall that I hadn't been to in about 10 years, see that there's a Macy's and what do you know.....They had a Mac there. I know that's not a big deal to some people but what's funny is that they still had a HUGE amount of stuff left over from Heatherette and Fafi!

I went through hell and high water to find that p/p before finding Specktra and turns out that the MAC in that mall had 6 of the cash flow p/p! I felt like such a dunce. That's what I get for not looking around like I should have. I went to one store and when they didn't have anything, I didn't think to call around. Too bad that I have no money now and the MUA/man-gager said that she would be shipping it all back soon.
thmbdn.gif

fashionate

yeah FAFI was a great collection too bad they never re-release a collections but since FAFI was the collection that came out for Barbie's first year anniversary, perhaps another great collection like Barbie and FAFI's gonna come out next February?

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
No they won't but here is a link to help ya out!

Fafi Mac Products

hth! =)

There are quite a lot of fakes listed on that website now
shockt.gif
I appreciate that you posted the link last year GlamYOURUs. Do you know if they just list things directly from eBay or is there a way of flitering the items?

MAC_Whore

Yeah, a lot of fakes. Not to mention that a website devoted to one collection is kind of sketchy. How do they continually get the stock needed to maintain an inventory when the collection is over a year old?