MAC fakes on eBay

Dottles

So I was browsing around eBay when I came across this:

BRAND NEW MACS PROFESSIONAL MAKE UP BRUSH SET 24 PIECE on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 24-Sep-08 09:36:39 BST)

Now maybe I'm mistaken - but, to me, that's a definite bunch of crap. There is no way anyone would sell 24 MAC brushes for £18 (Roughly $36USD). Not to mention the logo on there is completely out of place and there aren't even any numbers on 'em!

So I wanted to see what other fakes you have come across in your time searching the net.

MACLovin

There are lottttts of threads and info about fakes on here.. but yeah I've seen a bunch of "20 pigments for $50" type auctions that are obviously so fake and ridiculous.. but there is always that one uninformed person that will buy it, unfortunately..
ssad.gif

NatalieMT

You should refer to the counterfeit forum, people have found all sorts and there's lots of comparisons between fake and real products which are useful!

There is SO much fake MAC out there on the internet it's scary. Personally I think it's playing russian roulette buying MAC from ebay especially.

Here's a link for you to take a look - http://specktra.net/f257/