Mac False Lashes for volume??

Sophia84

I'm a newbie at false lashes, and Mac are what I easily can find here, besides Eyelure ( anyone from Europe may know these ones) but they almost have the same price with Mac. Which Mac falsies do you rec for a volume? I have lots of length but no volume. Not something too dramatic, something more subtle to start with. Also how long do you use Mac's before you toss them? TIA

Skin*Deep

I like the 7 for everyday subtle volume, I think how long I keep them depends on how hard I am on them....it really bugs me when I get a lot of glue on there so I usually only go maybe 3 times. Hahaha once after a long girls night out I went to bed with them on and forgot about them....when I got in the shower one slid onto my shoulder. oh boy, I freaked! I thought it was a huge spider! screaming, water spraying, haha my husband thought I was being killed. ahh that was off topic but whenever I think of lashes I think of that lol. so, don't sleep in them! and if you do get them wet, they are toast!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
I like the 7 for everyday subtle volume, I think how long I keep them depends on how hard I am on them....it really bugs me when I get a lot of glue on there so I usually only go maybe 3 times. Hahaha once after a long girls night out I went to bed with them on and forgot about them....when I got in the shower one slid onto my shoulder. oh boy, I freaked! I thought it was a huge spider! screaming, water spraying, haha my husband thought I was being killed. ahh that was off topic but whenever I think of lashes I think of that lol. so, don't sleep in them! and if you do get them wet, they are toast!

OMG hahahaha!!! I know the spider fear!!! I scream sooo loud too, once my mother almost had a heart attack with my scream!