Mac fan waving hi!

DeAnn Smith

I've always loved Mac but this year I've really lost my mind. I've bought way too much Aquatics and Osbourne.

And then A Novel Romance came up ......and as a writer...I really fell in love. Excited about talking makeup with others and learning so much from fabulous posters!

stacylovex3

I've always loved Mac but this year I've really lost my mind. I've bought way too much Aquatics and Osbourne. And then A Novel Romance came up ......and as a writer...I really fell in love. Excited about talking makeup with others and learning so much from fabulous posters!
Omg I know what you mean this year I've been spending like crazy one these LE collections I just can't help myself. And now there are even more collections coming out my pockets are already hurting haha that Prabal collection though looks amazing but it's so damn expensive I'm going to have to pick and choose on what I can afford

DeAnn Smith

Omg I know what you mean this year I've been spending like crazy one these LE collections I just can't help myself. And now there are even more collections coming out my pockets are already hurting haha that Prabal collection though looks amazing but it's so damn expensive I'm going to have to pick and choose on what I can afford
The last time I went crazy like this was the Disney Villains collection. Combine my two loves...heaven!

khandy77

I was never really into Mac but for some reason the Aquatics collection did it for me this year and now I find myself stalking every release. I don't being on this site is going to help me either....

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the site, DeAnn!
wavey.gif

Latest posts