MAC FAQ: Top 10 neutral eye shadows and bright eye shadows

KTB

THis is a great list and really helpful. I'm going to add the ones I don't have to my collection
greengrin.gif

Devon

Well, I've four neutrals in the list and only two brights. I love neutrals and taupish colours, I think that could be in that list also Sunday best - All that glitters and Sable.

Even brights could be increased, perhaps with Electic eel or Passionate

KikiB

Wow I have only one of the Neutrals (Amber Lights) and two brights (Aquadisiac and Sushi Flower). However I have a MUFE shadow that is a dupe for Chrome Yellow, and I don't wear a ton of neutrals. That being said, Parfait Amour is on my wishlist of things to get when there isn't an LE collection stealing my attention. Goldmine not being on the neutrals list is surprising to me, as when I saw it used on the cover of UK Cosmo (with Jordan) I would think it would be more popular. Vanilla is nice but I would rather use the pigment than the e/s, and when it comes to white eyeshadow nothing tops Crystal Avalanche.

geeko

lol..i have 8/10 of the neutral e/s

and i have 7/10 of the bright shadows.

but 1 of my favourite regular neutral e/s are not mentioned and i do think it is a really great though - All That Glitters e/s. It is a veluxe pearl and it has awesome texture

and i do think Gorgeous Gold and Goldmine e/s ought to be included one of the top 10 favourite bright e/s. I don't really fancy parfait amour e/s though. Color payoff kinda sucks.

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzKEL_RENEE
a MUA told me that chrome yellow is discontinued..
is that just here in hawaii???

To my knowledge it hasn't been discontinued, but only sold at MAC stores. Was your MA from a department store or a Mac store?

Zhia

From what Ive been reading the past few days it seems like most of those neutrals are still very wanted and recomended.

makeupjunkie08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon
Well, I've four neutrals in the list and only two brights. I love neutrals and taupish colours, I think that could be in that list also Sunday best - All that glitters and Sable.

Even brights could be increased, perhaps with Electic eel or Passionate

I also have amber lights, its the greaest color, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts