MAC Fashion Flower

afulton

Fashion Flower collection is available now at the MAC Pro stores. Will be available on Thursday, April 28th elsewhere in the US.

What are you getting?

Here's what I got:

Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
Every Hip lipstick
Free To Be eyeshadow
Fresh Daisy eyeshadow

This was good for me. Nothing to die over.

BeautyByLele

What do you think of Alpha Girl ??Can you post a swatch of it ?? please

Fashion Flower collection is available now at the MAC Pro stores. Will be available on Thursday, April 28th elsewhere in the US.

What are you getting?

Here's what I got:

Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
Every Hip lipstick
Free To Be eyeshadow
Fresh Daisy eyeshadow

This was good for me. Nothing to die over.
Oh you passed on the lipgelees ? Why ?? Did they have to much glitter ???

shontay07108

I'm getting Now In Season and Budding Beauty lipgelee. I was going back and forth on Ever Hip but I have a color close to that. I may buy the other lipgelee, but only if it's different enough from the other 2 that I already own. I own all of the old shadows in this collection already and the new ones seem boring.

BeautyByLele

Those are the two that im considering, also I thought about Alpha Girl BP, but Im thinking it is not gonna show up well. Those are the only things I might purchase from this collection
I was going back and forth on Ever Hip but I have a color close to that. I may buy the other lipgelee, but only if it's different enough from the other 2 that I already own. I own all of the old shadows in this collection already and the new ones seem boring.

afulton

I really didn't like Alpha Girl because it's very subtle on my skin. It's a lot of product that will probably never get used. I am going to take it back along with Ever Hip. I really didn't need to get them just was so tempted. When I got home, I had remorse. I'll be going back on Thursday to exchange them for some items from the Flightly Collection.

afulton

I liked the lipgelees but passed on them. Budding Beauty was my favorite. I believe it was the coral one. But again, corals are seasonal for me, so I didn't see myself getting much use out of it. It will just join my other "hundreds' of lipsticks that I fell in love with at the store but don't wear too often.

afulton

Sorry:
Here is the swatch for Alpha Girl! I swatched it on the wrist. Hope it helps.

Now, I'm I starting to like it. Maybe I will keep it.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I skipping this collection. Only the forest green shadow was of any interest initially, and after seeing swatches on Temptalia I know I can pass. I skipped the new cream blushes, Quite Cute, the bronzer expansion, and will be skipping Flighty as well. I am so proud of myself!

kimbunney

I know for sure all of the lipgelees.

I want to swatch Summer Shower and Mlle. Maybe the other brownish one.

None of the shadows or blushes look good to me.

nazih09

Sorry:
Here is the swatch for Alpha Girl! I swatched it on the wrist. Hope it helps.

Now, I'm I starting to like it. Maybe I will keep it.

Thank you so much for the swatch! Now I'm 100 percent sure I won't be purchasing alpha girl. Wow these past few collections have been such a let down for me.

Amija

It's blah. Nothing jumped out for me. That's a good thing I guess, because I won't spend all my money trying to score some MAC. :)

BeautyByLele

I was interested in the lipgelees but I have one that I already dont reach for often so I figured no need to add anymore to my collection . . . . Today I have decided to skip this collection...... Yay money saved for Surf Baby
pompom.gif

User38

pfft.

I passed on Alpha last time, I have two Ever Hips.. lol.. and nothing else interests me from this collex.. Hell, not even the packaging.

shontay07108

I ordered Budding Beauty and Now In Season. Can't wait to play with those. I have almost all the shadows and the lipsticks seem like duds, as well as the BP's. I'm not impressed by the flower imprint on the products, either.

m0rg3nst3rn

Hi ladies,
Does anyone know if Alpha Girl shows up well enough on C6 skin?
I was going to test it when I went to the Pro store, but alas, it was already sold out, so they too it off the display.

And yes, you can B2M for the lippies and eyeshadows from this collection, I did!

UrbanSweetheart

Hi ladies,
Does anyone know if Alpha Girl shows up well enough on C6 skin?
I was going to test it when I went to the Pro store, but alas, it was already sold out, so they too it off the display.

And yes, you can B2M for the lippies and eyeshadows from this collection, I did!
I just came to this board to ask a similar question! :D
I was wondering if Alpha Girl would show up/ look nice on NC42 skin? It looks quite sheer on the swatch Karen did from makeupandbeautyblog, and I'm only a litttle bit lighter than her =\