MAC Fashion Pack Collection (June 9th/ June 23rd 2016)

B

Buffy89

Thanks for sharing, Corally! I'm going to skip now that I've seen the swatches. I was interested in the nude lippie, but it won't be flattering on me at all. More money to save for the Extra Dimension highlighters.

Corally

Thanks for sharing, Corally! I'm going to skip now that I've seen the swatches. I was interested in the nude lippie, but it won't be flattering on me at all. More money to save for the Extra Dimension highlighters.

Forgot about those :jawsdown: I'm gonna be sooooo broke.

Monsy

can not wait for them!

leonah

skip for me too I already have too many lipsticks so I've been trying to cut down on spending on them if they're not special

soonari

skip for me too I already have too many lipsticks so I've been trying to cut down on spending on them if they're not special

Me too. I was interested in the pink and the red lipsticks but after seeing them on Temptalia, don't find them special enough for me to want to purchase.

MissTania

I really like the look of Aim for Gorgeous, I think I will order 2. I will also get By Special Order and T's swatches have me considering Stylist's Tip.

Mismatchedsocks

What collection are the ED highlighters ?

laralara

I don't know why but the name By special order just makes me want it. The colour is also different and I really like it after seeing T's swatches.

Latest posts