MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

princess sarah

I thought the same too with Pink Pigeon but I find that it is a little cooler and can also be very close to CYY

STOKED at L/G for this and can see me going a little crazy here
I love that they are all bright matte shades! Heroine l/l and l/s BU's here I come! I also love the name Silly
tong.gif
I wonder how different Embrace Me l/s will be from Pink Pigeon. The l/l is a perfect match for PiPi and it works well with my other bright pinks too, but I always thought it was PiPi in l/l form. I'm also interested in Ablaze and I hope the l/l will go nicely with some of the peach/coral lipsticks I have. I think I can skip all the lipglasses, since I don't wear those often and also the nailpolishes since I prefer other brands.

sss215

Same question here? Can one of the pros help out?
Was Ablaze a LS or blush? All I can find when I typed it up is blush.
Blush! I'm looking forward to seeing it as lip products! I can't wait for a heroine as a eyeshadow, a matte one at that. It's going to be LOVE!!! I like the colors picked for this collection. The whole concept is great!

xasperadastra

I'm interested in Abaze lipstick, lip liner and eyeshadow! I hope these products won't disapponit me ^^
I don't have Heroine nor Strong Woman.. I'm still afraid I wouldn't give such colors enough love :/

TommyCJC

Embrace Me lipstick!?! AND it's matte!? Sometimes MAC make me wanna cry!! How amazing!! I may get Silly lipstick and liner also!! Sound fabb!! Is there more planned or??!! I hope not or I may be in trouble :p

ChosenOne

It's going to be a very expensive month.
Yup, April will be a month of cutting back on outings and groceries that aren't necessities. The way these collections are sounding so far, it might also be a month of no tv or phone so that the bill money can go toward makeup instead, lol
mac_atemywallet.gif

P.S. Thank you so much for the info!!!!

Mac-Guy

Looks like Baking Beauties will be in April as well. I agree that I'll have to be super selective with everything before April because come then,
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Yup, April will be a month of cutting back on outings and groceries that aren't necessities. The way these collections are sounding so far, it might also be a month of no tv or phone so that the bill money can go toward makeup instead, lol
mac_atemywallet.gif

P.S. Thank you so much for the info!!!!

I've updated the threads with the new release dates.

Corally

Pfiew I can skip most of this collection. I want Ablaze lipstick and maybe the lipglass and maybe Heroine lipstick. And that's it. :flower:

Deadly

Please give proper credit to Specktra when you get your information from here. Don't steal :)

Fashion Sets April 8

Lipstick 15.00 US/18.00 CAD
Heroine - Bright violet purple (Matte)
Ablaze - Bright apricot (Matte)
Silly - Bright pink (Matte)
Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia (Matte)

Lipglass 15.00 US/18.00 CAD
Heroine - Bright purple
Ablaze - Bright apricot
Silly - Bright pink
Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia

Lip Pencil 15.00 US/18.00 CAD
Heroine - Bright purple
Ablaze - Bright apricot
Silly - Bright pink
Embrace Me - Vivid pinkish purple

Eye Shadow 15.00 US/18.00 CAD
Heroine - Bright cobalt blue (Matte)
Ablaze - Midtone coral (Matte)
Silly - Bright pink (Frost)
Embrace Me - Blue pink (satin)

Nail Lacquer 16.00 US/18. CAD
Heroine - Bright violet (Cream)
Ablaze - Bright orange (Cream)
Silly - Bright pink (Cream)
Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia (Cream)
Am I the only one who's gonna skip this collection?
huh2.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wow, those colors sound awesome. I don't know what I'll be getting, I don't wear brights too often. Will depend on if there's any money left after hauling from the other collections.
ohboy.gif

2browneyes

I can't even get myself together after reading the updates. Mac-Guy u r THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to look over all the threads for upcoming collections and make wise choices. I want something from almost every collection. Time to put my thinking cap on :)

Anneri

April will be an awesome month.....Fashion Sets + ED + Baking Beauties :cloud9:
Astonishingly, I seem to be much more picky than yesteryear, so although all three collections sound lovely, I doubt that I'll get more than one to three items of each. Bonus: I'll be in the US in April, so no European prices for those three! Yay!

Naughtyp

Please give proper credit to Specktra when you get your information from here. Don't steal :) Fashion Sets April 8 Lipstick 15.00 US/18.00 CAD Heroine - Bright violet purple (Matte) Ablaze - Bright apricot (Matte) Silly - Bright pink (Matte) Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia (Matte) Lipglass 15.00 US/18.00 CAD Heroine - Bright purple Ablaze - Bright apricot Silly - Bright pink Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia  Lip Pencil 15.00 US/18.00 CAD Heroine - Bright purple Ablaze - Bright apricot Silly - Bright pink Embrace Me - Vivid pinkish purple Eye Shadow 15.00 US/18.00 CAD Heroine - Bright cobalt blue (Matte) Ablaze - Midtone coral (Matte) Silly - Bright pink (Frost) Embrace Me - Blue pink (satin) Nail Lacquer 16.00 US/18. CAD Heroine - Bright violet (Cream) Ablaze - Bright orange (Cream) Silly - Bright pink (Cream) Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia (Cream)
Can I just say how much I love you right now? lol Wow! this will be a good haul for me: Heroine: lipliner, lipglass, nail polish and eye shadow Embrace me: Lipstick, Lipglass, and nail polish Silly: Lipstick, lipliner and lipglass Ablaze: Lipliner, lipstick Omg I can't wait!!!

ChosenOne

Definitely going to get Heroine l/s, l/l, and l/g. Maybe the same for Ablaze, but I'd have to see it first. Going to do my best to pass on the pinks because I have so many (particularly bright pinks) it's crazy, so gotta show a little self-restraint on those!

MACina

Lucky you
pompom.gif

Astonishingly, I seem to be much more picky than yesteryear, so although all three collections sound lovely, I doubt that I'll get more than one to three items of each. Bonus: I'll be in the US in April, so no European prices for those three! Yay!

Latest posts