MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

luvlydee

I don't know how well this will have turned out (near midnight pics in bathroom lighting with a phone are less than ideal), but I'm wearing Sail la Vie on the upper lip and Ablaze on the lower. Excuse the lack of makeup, horrid pic, etc...

See? It looks PINK!
holysheep.gif

nikki1387

I don't know how well this will have turned out (near midnight pics in bathroom lighting with a phone are less than ideal), but I'm wearing Sail la Vie on the upper lip and Ablaze on the lower. Excuse the lack of makeup, horrid pic, etc... See? It looks PINK!
Mine also pulls really pink. I can orange it up with a liner but ehhhh. Maybe sounds like noise will be better??!

ocean286

Yes It Does. But, that makes me even more excited to play with mine tomorrow!
pompom.gif

I don't know how well this will have turned out (near midnight pics in bathroom lighting with a phone are less than ideal), but I'm wearing Sail la Vie on the upper lip and Ablaze on the lower. Excuse the lack of makeup, horrid pic, etc...

See? It looks PINK!

Audrey C

Mine also pulls really pink. I can orange it up with a liner but ehhhh. Maybe sounds like noise will be better??!
Exactly! I can too - but why when I have lippies that are actually orange or coral. Glad to know I'm not the only one (but sorry you don't like it).

ForeverJenn

See? It looks PINK!

I actually like that color
love.gif

ocean286

Good to know I'm not going crazy. LOL

The lighting is bad and the flash is muting how bright both lippies are - but Ablaze is nowhere near coral on me. I did check the label to be sure it wasn't Silly. It's not.
I don't own Sail La Vie. But, I had to guess it would just be a bright orange cream on me. I'm hoping Ablaze looks like Watch Me Simmer on me. But, with a matte finish. WMS leans coral/pink on me. One of my favorite lippies and the one I reach for the most.
th_wiggle2.gif

nikki1387

Exactly! I can too - but why when I have lippies that are actually orange or coral. Glad to know I'm not the only one (but sorry you don't like it).
Thanks! I was so excited for a persimmon but its like all the corals from last year all over again on my skintone. Not that i hate it but im not over the top in love. Sorry you dont like yours either lol I think eventually i may be interested in a swap for embrace me lipstick or lipglass...i cry for returned mac le items lol

nikki1387

I don't own Sail La Vie. But, I had to guess it would just be a bright orange cream on me. I'm hoping Ablaze looks like Watch Me Simmer on me. But, with a matte finish. WMS leans coral/pink on me. One of my favorite lippies and the one I reach for the most. 
th_wiggle2.gif
Thats exactly what its like on me...wms part 2

magali

debating whether i should pick up heroine lipstick and lipliner. dont know if its a color i can pull off?
001_unsure.gif
but either way i wont have a chance to pick it up til friday and even by then more than likely it would be sold out
ssad.gif

aradhana

Ablaze looks a lot like wms on me. I don't have it handy to compare, but by memory... I'm going to have to be super careful/diligent about application too, since it seems to show all dryness/ imperfections!

Miss M Monroe

debating whether i should pick up heroine lipstick and lipliner. dont know if its a color i can pull off?:unsure:  but either way i wont have a chance to pick it up til friday and even by then more than likely it would be sold out:(
Believe me you can pull it off it looks good on everyone!! Some say it makes them Look yellow I'm a olive skin tone and it looks fabulous it doesn't make me any yellower if that's even a word lmao

MACina

Loveeeeeeeeee Ablaze lippie on you, MissBeautyBunni
heart.gif

See? It looks PINK!

ForeverJenn

Btw, do you feel this lippy needs a liner?
Thank you
heart.gif
! And a big ol' HECK YES to that! You definitely need to pick this up of you get a chance.. As luvlydee stated, everyone needs heroine! I do think that heroine needs a liner. If you're able to, pick up its liner tomorrow :) . I applied it with no liner and it got sloppy especially around the edges of my lips (as you can see in the photo); I was so freaken excited about the color I posted the pic anyways lol

Latest posts