MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

lilinah

Now that i bought heroine l/l from TT, i want heroine lippie back even more! I didn't have the l/l I just have the lippie. is the l/l a must since I keep hearing magenta is dupe for it
I think it may depend on the natural color of your lips.

On me there is a definitely difference between Magenta and Heroine lip liners. Magenta is much pinker, while Heroine is bluer - not blue enough for my taste, but definitely a much cooler color. For me they are not dupes, but YMMV.

josephine90

I didn't have the l/l I just have the lippie. is the l/l a must since I keep hearing magenta is dupe for it
I do not have magenta, but from what I ve heard, people say its similar but they would like to have both, i love my heroine l/l and i wont trade it for anything else!

Copperhead

I do not have magenta, but from what I ve heard, people say its similar but they would like to have both, i love my heroine l/l and i wont trade it for anything else!
I have both Magenta and Heroine and while I've only worn the Heroine l/l only once, I already know that I like it more than Magenta. They look pretty similar in swatches but not all that similar on my lips. Heroine looks better on my lips.

michelle79

I have both Magenta and Heroine and while I've only worn the Heroine l/l only once, I already know that I like it more than Magenta. They look pretty similar in swatches but not all that similar on my lips. Heroine looks better on my lips.
I agree, you see the differences once they are applied. The l/l is a true purple just like the lipstick. I personally like it more than the l/s, it brings out the purple undertones in a lot of the lipsticks I have. I hope it comes back in stock because I'm definitely getting BUs.

Copperhead

Sorry but this is against forum rules. No buying or selling unless it's in the Bargain Bin and I don't think you have access to that yet.

Copperhead

smiles.gif
got to work for it
Work for it how? Post whore for it?

allthingsglam

Okay I try the dupe for heroine lipglass mirrored plum its a pretty color but on my lips its more pink.heroine lipglass is one of my favorite lipglass I ordered a bu loving it

jsparkle

Hey everyone... So I was obsessed with Embrace Me that I completely ignored heroine and now I'm kicking myself & obsessing over it!! Anyone know if it will be re released? Or if violett a really is a good dupe for it? (I know that ones not matte) or any other options?? Help!!!

P

pockykami

Sadly there aren't that many great dupes. That's why it's so popular. I own both and violetta seems a little more sheer, pinker, and has shimmer. I think your best bet would be melt cosmetics by starlight, which is sold out at the moment but will be restocked eventually. It is bluer than heroine though. Otherwise I'd say eBay or stalk the clearance bin. Also if you could track down maybellines violet intrigue from the fall collection, it also a good dupe but not matte.

martiangurll

Hey everyone... So I was obsessed with Embrace Me that I completely ignored heroine and now I'm kicking myself & obsessing over it!! Anyone know if it will be re released? Or if violett a really is a good dupe for it? (I know that ones not matte) or any other options?? Help!!!
I wonder if you get Fashion Boost pencil and use it all over it may be very close. I have a sneaky feeling it WILL be promoted again just like CYY.