MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

MissBeautyBunni

Thanks for the swatches. Is it me or the heroine eyeshadow actually is purple and not blue?
What did you think about the shadows that were on display? I was thinking of getting ablaze and silly eyeshadows
As stated in the post, those were not the actual shadows for this collection. The Pro store put those out to fill the display since they didn't have they shadows yet. I apologize if there is confusion. Just wanted to share the display.

Jol0

Almost forgot: This is Silly lipstick without gloss or lip liner. So it's kind of neon like in person. I always go in with no makeup (no gloss either) on so I can have a clean canvas to work with.
Thanks for taking the time to post swatches! Any idea how Silly compares to Pink Pigeon? Thanks!

BeautyByLele

I was told at my Pro store that they're no longer allowed to release collections early. I wonder if that's changed again.
I called my Pro Store and they said they didnt know if this collection was coming out next Thursday 3/28 or 4/4 . SO I dont know whats the deal

KMQE716

Went and swatched the lipsticks, liners and lipglass. They didn't have the eyeshadow in yet and just put colors like vibrant grape on the display. I picked up the following: - embrace me & heroine liners -silly, heroine & ablaze lipglass -embrace me lipstick I love the feel of silly on the lips but wasn't in love with the lipstick color on me. Ablaze lipstick was gorgeous and I may get it once I play with the lipglass. Embrace me is gorgeous!! I'll be getting the glass when I go back. I already own heroine from a previous collection and I love the gloss. (L-R) Heroine, Embrace Me, Ablaze, Silly
30d73b43_image.jpeg
f39c3634_image.jpeg
Ty so much for this!!!

kpxgenie

Embrace Me really does look very very similar to Pink Pigeon...

(pleeeeeeease let that be true so I can save my wallet a little money)

ocean286

that is what I thought I have very few light pinks. My fave is dollhouse pink by wet n wild but is dry as hell on my lips
I own that one too. And YES it does dry the hell out your lips! I always have to slap a ton of lip balm underneath before I apply it. Too much work for me...LOL!

Yazmin

I was told at my Pro store that they're no longer allowed to release collections early. I wonder if that's changed again.
I hope it does!
Whether it will change back, I don't know. For now, Pros are no longer supposed to release collections early. I confirmed that with the store manager at my Pro store.

KMQE716

Yeah I was told that too earlier this year but I've seen that of course they haven't in Dallas and then today I also heard another pro store out west was taking pre orders but I don't remember what the store was... Maybe it was SF?. I wonder why they would do that probably aware of the hype involved in these collections...

bluelitzer

thank you missbeautybunni!
my list didn't change at all, still just heroinex2 and ablazex1 lipsticks.
I'm still convinced embrace me looks too much like pink pigeon which i went backup crazy with lol.. or like the middle child between pink pigeon and candy yum yum.
i hope everyone gets what they want when this releases!
good luck everyone!