MAC Fashion Sets discussion

Spanky

I'm not a nude lippie girl but surprisingly loved Spice paired with the gloss! So I bought both. does anyone have any liner suggestions to give it a little more rosy colorful umph for my NC 20 self??? & I thought I could get away w/ nada from this colx, but no...I had GAT LS so I bought the LG, I hope I can find a way to make it work b/c I'm so used to my reds. I also bought Rebel LS & LG, Rebel's been on my list for a while but when I paired with the LG it was a must buy. I loved Impassioned LG but not the LS so that came homw with me. RR is in my future, no need to rush b/c it's perm. Also, have any NC20's tried Razzledazzler? I can't get a feel if it's a must for from allura's or t'ssite. How does RD look compared to Spice? I don't want to miss out although it sounds like I may have...if so wasn't meant to be, there are plenty lippies In my future! Plus I'm hoping that TCAS will look fantabulous on me, it's so pretty. I seem to lean towards Pinkdollface's LS likings since I've been active with ED and TC colx. Thanks PDF! I've been hauling like crazy lately. I guess I'm an official Specktraette since I've been buying BU's of stuff (especially the ED colx).

Spanky

I like Spice, but I don't love it (yet). I love bright lips too much.
I will wear it enough though :) I feel ya' in the beginning b/c I'm a bright lip girl, as well. But I didn't love it enough to BU. I'm hoping TCAS will be the nude of my dreams (that sounds a little strange, doesn't it)?

Pinkdollface

I've been hauling like crazy lately. I guess I'm an official Specktraette since I've been buying BU's of stuff (especially the ED colx).
I'm glad you like Spice:) I'm sure you'll like TCAS, it's gorgeous! I'm starting to think of a back up of TCAS.
I wish we had the GAT set here as well. I don't have the lipstick, but i'm sure i will get it at some point. I would have gotten the gloss if it was available here.

MACerette

I have the lipstick op GAT and I am positive you would like it. Would look good on you ;) Impassioned too <3
I'm glad you like Spice:) I'm sure you'll like TCAS, it's gorgeous! I'm starting to think of a back up of TCAS.
I wish we had the GAT set here as well. I don't have the lipstick, but i'm sure i will get it at some point. I would have gotten the gloss if it was available here.

rockin

It seems Urban Decay are going along with the 'matchy matchy' trend, too. They have posted this on Facebook:

We’re currently obsessed with coordinating our nail polish with our eyeliner. With our latest Summer Nail Kit, existing eyeliner faves like Perversion, Woodstock and Radium are ready to make their way onto those nails.

Mac-Guy

Snob for red haired NW15/N2? Looks gorgeous on my blonde NW18 daughter.
I'm curious why you use N2 instead of N1? Are you on the darker side of NW15 (more like NW18, but not yet NW20)? N2 equals NW20. In any case, it doesn't matter too much with F&B as the shades are quite forgiving +/-5.

Mac-Guy

that's my plan as well, I guess I am not really going to skip (hangs head in shame)
It makes me look like a zombified crack head. I am not sure why, either. And it makes it look like my teeth haven't seen a toothbrush in weeks too.
What, you got Razzledazzler and a BU? What am I missing here?
It is one of my favorite pinks and I think we are similar, I am NW20 (NW15 in the dead of winter)
Didn't you get it? I thought you did...

lilinah

OMG! I've gone over to the PINK side!

A couple days ago i bought Snob lipstick and lipglass at my local MAC store.
Then MAC restocked Angel lipglass on-line, so i ordered it plus Angel lipstick.

Today, i'm wearing
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup in Lifting Porcelaine 20 (C);
set with MUFE Loose Face Powder in 08 Mauve (it's pale lavender);
MAC Omega eyeshadow as brow shadow, which what i got it for;
MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Liner - drawn up into a wing;
UD Morphine eyeshadow pencil on my lid and Delinquent in my crease and winged out;
MAC Azalea Blossom blush: purple in the hollow of my cheek and pink on my cheek bone;
a touch of Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent as highlight on the edge of the cheek bone;

This has created an almost Biba-esque look (the makeup and fashion house of the late 60s & early 70s), so much so that i almost wore UD Perversion on my lips because the Biba look paired intensely colored dark lipstick with very extensively made up eyes. But i decided to chill it a little and be early 21st c. instead, so i put on Snob lipstick with a touch of Snob gloss in the center of both upper and lower lips for a little dimension.

I am so NOT a pink person, but Snob contrasts gently with these strong eyes and cheeks.
What's come over me?!?!

Shellcat

Sounds beautiful!

Today, i'm wearing
UD Morphine eyeshadow pencil on my lid and Delinquent in my crease and winged out;
MAC Azalea Blossom blush: purple in the hollow of my cheek and pink on my cheek bone;
and a touch of Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent as highlight on the edge of the cheek bone.

This has created an almost Biba-esque look (the makeup and fashion house of the late 60s & early 70s), so much so that i almost wore UD Perversion on my lips because the Biba look paired intensely colored dark lipstick with very extensively made up eyes. But i decided to chill it a little and be early 21st c. instead, so i put on Snob lipstick with a touch of Snob gloss in the center of both upper and lower lips for a little dimension.

I am so NOT a pink person, but Snob contrasts gently with these strong eyes and cheeks.
What's come over me?!?!

martiangurll

Today, i'm wearing
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup in Lifting Porcelaine 20 (C);
set with MUFE Loose Face Powder in 08 Mauve (it's pale lavender);
a touch of Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent as highlight on the edge of the cheek bone;

What's come over me?!?!
Weird, I did all pink today too. Young Venus, Peony Petal, Sunday Afternoon and Pink Popcorn. This thread is making me want GAT & Pink Noveau. I already have and love Snob, St. Germain, & Angel. The swatch of Spice next to Twig makes me think I am good, because I have and love Twig and its perm. So do I really need Spice?

Shellcat

GlamQueen, I got Angel l/g and it is super nice! Also picked up Saint Germain l/g (BEAUTIFUL)

I loved everything I purchased from this collection.
heart.gif

I have thought about getting Angel l/g but I'm still unsure. I'm still waiting for Saint Germain l/g to be restocked.

GlamQueen21

GlamQueen, I got Angel l/g and it is super nice! Also picked up Saint Germain l/g (BEAUTIFUL)

I loved everything I purchased from this collection.
heart.gif
Now your convincing me to get Angel l/g now lol I wish I ordered Saint Germain l/g when I had the chance. :(