MAC Fashion Sets discussion

BEEaboutmakeup

MAC has Myth l/g, Spice l/s, Rebel l/g, and Razzledazzler l/g listed as COMING SOON so there is going to be a restock on those items. I'm going to keep an eye out for a restock.
This is good news because when I went into work, we were sold out of Myth lipglass. I wasn't surprised because Myth is super popular among fair gals... Especially the ones who are Kim K. fans LOL

makeupgrrl

Don't pass yet, she posted a pic of herself wearing it, and it looked nice.
I was on the fence about spice myself, but went ahead and got the ls and lg and I am so glad I did. I would have slept on it if it wasn't for so many ladies on here saying how gorgeous it is. I am NC35 normally but more like NC40-42 during the summer for reference and it is a beautiful slightly rosy nude on me. It looks great with a neutral eye look and I have kept it in my purse since I got it because it literally looks good with everything.

makeupgrrl

This is good news because when I went into work, we were sold out of Myth lipglass. I wasn't surprised because Myth is super popular among fair gals... Especially the ones who are Kim K. fans LOL
Myth is one I have yet to try and Kim K and I have very similar coloring. I have swatched it at work...but it looks a little light for my taste straight out of the tube. I would most likely only wear it if I doctored it up a bit...LOL.

BEEaboutmakeup

Myth is one I have yet to try and Kim K and I have very similar coloring. I have swatched it at work...but it looks a little light for my taste straight out of the tube. I would most likely only wear it if I doctored it up a bit...LOL.
I would never wear Myth lipstick straight out of the tube alone. I'm NW 43, so I would look crazy! LOL. At the moment, I'm into these peachy, neutral, light nude colors like Peachstock, Salute, etc. I can see Myth looking fab on me if I paired it with one of my brown liners from NYX and top it off with its matching lipglass. So I'm patiently waiting on the l/g to restock.... that and Salute.

makeupgrrl

I would never wear Myth lipstick straight out of the tube alone. I'm NW 43, so I would look crazy! LOL. At the moment, I'm into these peachy, neutral, light nude colors like Peachstock, Salute, etc. I can see Myth looking fab on me if I paired it with one of my brown liners from NYX and top it off with its matching lipglass. So I'm patiently waiting on the l/g to restock.... that and Salute.
Yeah...I agree basically any lipstick can work on anyone with a little extra effort. I am still debating Salute...I feel like I am getting overwhelmed by so many lippies lately

BEEaboutmakeup

Me wearing Snob lipstick and lipglass

Me wearing Spice lipstick and lipglass
Ooh you're pretty ! They both look cute on you!! It's funny that you're wearing spice in one of the pictures because I JUST got done doing a requested FOTD for my blog and I used Spice l/s and l/g ! LOL. I'll post the picture soon.

BEEaboutmakeup

Yeah...I agree basically any lipstick can work on anyone with a little extra effort. I am still debating Salute...I feel like I am getting overwhelmed by so many lippies lately
I agree, I've been buying lots of MAC lipsticks lately... 90% of them have been from LE collections.

BEEaboutmakeup

This is what Spice lipstick topped with Spice lipglass looks like on me. The FOTD and list of products used and are both on my blog. Don't sleep on Spice! LOL

martiangurll

It makes me look like a heroin addict that is super dehydrated or something. Not...attractive..in...the...least...bit. On the other hand with all these great swatches, Spice may be flowing on my next order.

BEEaboutmakeup

It makes me look like a heroin addict that is super dehydrated or something. Not...attractive..in...the...least...bit. On the other hand with all these great swatches, Spice may be flowing on my next order.
A brown lip liner will clear all of that up! lol and definitely check out Spice. The MAC site should be restocking the lipstick soon.

sss215

[COLOR=EE82EE]This is what Spice lipstick topped with Spice lipglass looks like on me.  The FOTD and list of products used and are both on my blog. Don't sleep on Spice! LOL[/COLOR] I think I am going to get the gloss tomorrow. Spice seems like a nude lip I will actually like.