MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

lilinah

This looks like a fun collection. Can't wait to see the promo picture for it!

But I'm not really much of a pink or bright coral guyette (of course i have some), so just looking at the names and brief descriptions, the lipsticks aren't doing much for me. And i am skipping all glosses forever unless there is something amazing about them (like the Mirrors from Pedro Lourenço).

But the eyeshadows look interesting and maybe a blush or two.

MACina

This looks like a fun collection. Can't wait to see the promo picture for it!

But I'm not really much of a pink or bright coral guyette (of course i have some), so just looking at the names and brief descriptions, the lipsticks aren't doing much for me. And i am skipping all glosses forever unless there is something amazing about them (like the Mirrors from Pedro Lourenço).

But the eyeshadows look interesting and maybe a blush or two.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::heart::heart::heart:

thefbomb

I basically want all the blushes...and a few of the lipsticks. Be silly, have your cake and the fashion flock are all on my list so far. Can't wait swatches!

AnitaK

Those 6 blushes will be perfect to depot and put in a palette together if they are not in limited edition packaging. :catdance:

Icecaramellatte

Interested in all the new blushes, maybe a lipstick or two and a gloss. Excited to see new single shadows. I don't know if they are my colors though but still glad to see them.

bunnypoet

This is one blush-alicious collection! So far I am most excited for This Could Be Fun - Soft violet purple (Satin).

honey b

Just got home from my local Mac counter. I hadn't heard about this collection until the manager there told me about it. She seemed really excited about this collection and she's told me to skip collections before so I know she's not b.s-ing me. She said I HAVE to come in for the event they're doing for this collection launch and that it would be on February 4th. I didn't ask about special packaging but wasn't the toledo collection at the beginning of February this year? That had special packaging so I'm guessing this one will too.

lucyjoy

Yay!! I'm interested in have your cake and nice to meet you lipstick :) excited to see swatches!!

Latest posts