MAC - Flighty Discussion

Susanne

I have heard there will be a new MAC collection called Flighty which will be released May 5th 2011 in the US and probably in June 2011 international.

More details will follow!

Alisha1

I have heard there will be a new MAC collection called Flighty which will be released May 5th 2011 in the US and probably in June 2011 international.

More details will follow!
Oh gosh not another one! I wonder what it will consist of...

sleepyhead

mac used to make these palettes/sets sold exclusively at airports/duty free shops (usually there's a couple of eyeshadow palettes and a couple of random sets every year or six months), but for the last couple of years, they started making them available online as well

Sequinzombie

I think of flight attendants when I hear flightly, which makes me think of the color blue for some reason. So maybe some blues will be included?
dance.gif

Alisha1

[quote name="Sequinzombie" url="/forum/thread/173813/mac-flighty-discussion#post_2089282"]I think of flight attendants when I hear flightly, which makes me think of the color blue for some reason. So maybe some blues will be included?
dance.gif

[/quote] Ooooooh hopefully :D

panther27

Yeah,I heard these are the Big Bounce shadows.Also the list that was posted before of release dates had the Big Bounce shadows coming out on May 5th.Can't wait!!!

MACina

I hope that we will get more details soon!

"Flighty" sounds interessting....can not wait for further information!

LMD84

Yeah,I heard these are the Big Bounce shadows.Also the list that was posted before of release dates had the Big Bounce shadows coming out on May 5th.Can't wait!!!
well there is a lovely looking sky blue big bounce shadow so quite possibly! :)

Shypo

It is definitely a 'winged-creature' thing - the promo photo model has beautiful peacock colors on her eyes and face - in more of a cream-looking texture than powder, so I am assuming this is indeed the Big Bounce shadow collection.......

Alisha1

[quote name="Shypo" url="/forum/thread/173813/mac-flighty-discussion#post_2089450"]It is definitely a 'winged-creature' thing - the promo photo model has beautiful peacock colors on her eyes and face - in more of a cream-looking texture than powder, so I am assuming this is indeed the Big Bounce shadow collection.......
[/quote] The promo pic sounds lovely!