MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

princess sarah

Yeh its a great idea and a great way to play with the products without having to fight everyone else when its released. I did a review on the event on my blog.

They wont hold products for anyone at ours if they are limited edition so holding these events is really going to help

Lucky you! the muas at my local counter are thinking of arranging stuff like this, I hope it happens soon! On the plus side, there's a play it proper stashed away for me come monday when it's officially in store :D
They only got 3 which was a bit of a surprise, actually it was surprising how little they get, but i suppose that explains almost everything from every collection sells out in 2 days max

duckrodeo

Get it. IMO, it's the best out of the three, especially as each color swatches nicely individually and they also work well together.
^
yes.gif

FStone

FYI: My local PRO store received a restock today on all items in Chen Man, including sold out items!

TXBeautyBaby

Where its your closets Mac because I called some of my near by stores and they almost laughed in my face when I mentioned a restock

singer82

I found my Party Parrot!!!
yahoo.gif
So I'm not so bummed about missing out on FoL now. But am hoping to snatch WMS from reel sexy

kisou

I forgot to post in this thread when I got my FOL l/s and l/g! My profile picture has me wearing both. I was initially a little surprised at how bright they were... but then got over it fast as soon as the compliments started rolling in xD! It really makes my face look bright and spring-y! I honestly don't regret buying either of them :D! Considering how I'm definitely confidently wearing this now, it makes me wonder if I should start investigating VGN or not... maybe I can rock it!

SweetSarah

Yes, the success I've had with FOL makes me really want VGN. Besides the fact that one girl at work said it made me look like a cheap whore. She barely knows how to apply makeup.

SweetSarah

Lol, no, but it's a nice thought. She'll just have to live with the fact that evveryone else liked my lipstick and all agreed that she has no style.

aradhana

Yes, the success I've had with FOL makes me really want VGN. Besides the fact that one girl at work said it made me look like a cheap whore. She barely knows how to apply makeup.

she sounds jealous!

i picked up FoL based on my happiness w VGN...but i haven't opened it yet!
are you going to get vgn? i guess you have a long time, since it's supposed to be available all year.

GlamQueen21

She sounds like a hater and there is no reason why she should be jealous that you have FOL in your possession. Do get VGN! It is amazing!

SweetSarah

I am totally going to get VGN.

She's that pushy, annoying girl at work. You know the type. Thinks she knows everything.
Where I work, it's super tough to get hired and they pit us against each other in constant competition to be ranked higher than the next person. It makes for a lot of very strong personalities, so I don't take anything personally. It's all good.