MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

PinkBasset

the pink mes looks just like pink split mes... which i hate btw! :p the purple one looks nice though as well as the gloss! cool!

I hate it too!
tong.gif

Richelle83

Here's hoping it's a better formula then back then. 'Never had Pink Split - was it just a bad formula, or did the color make you look like you had Tropical Eye Rot?

Me either I see it being sold ALL the time on Live Journal...must have been a bad formula.

PinkBasset

Pink Split and Polar Opposites were the first MES I got, and immediately after I became a MES hater! ;) They were bad...very, very bad. No color payoff. But some people do like them a lot, so I guess it depends even with these. So Mac has improved their MES quite a bit, there's now a few that I actually like. Not in general, but some individuals.

Diva4eva122

Thanks to Anitacska for the ebay link. I scraped out a few of the photos and am re-hosting them because I love 'em!

This will definitely help me narrow down my Naturally MES purchases a touch, though none of them are dupes, to be sure:
pink union is sooo pretty. I might get it if it is actually in the collection.

Mac-Guy

Supersweet looks like a gorgeous raspberry-taupe. Awesome!

Thanks for the link and posting pics.

Thanks to Anitacska for the ebay link. I scraped out a few of the photos and am re-hosting them because I love 'em!

This will definitely help me narrow down my Naturally MES purchases a touch, though none of them are dupes, to be sure:

OctoberViolet

Crap!!!! I thought I might be able to skip this collection altogether, but... hells no!! Lippies, the shadows, beauty powders...oh MAC.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the link! I love the design of the boxes. And I had a feeling Play it Proper would be repromoted soon, I will definitely back it up.

bambiraptor

Damn. I thought this was going to be a skip for me too. I'm not into e/s either but lippies I can't stay away from.

romi79_2008

I sold them right away, very bad eyeshadows indeed
Pink Split and Polar Opposites were the first MES I got, and immediately after I became a MES hater! ;) They were bad...very, very bad. No color payoff. But some people do like them a lot, so I guess it depends even with these. So Mac has improved their MES quite a bit, there's now a few that I actually like. Not in general, but some individuals.

MRV

Looks like a cool collection. I may be able to pass most of them. But those lippies... I wonder if Play It Proper would suit NC20?

GreigeClarity

Aw poop.

These look beautiful. Darn it!