MAC for McQueen Discussion

miss_emc

Ladies and gentlemen, MAC will be collaborating with fashion designer Alexander McQueen to release the 'MAC For McQueen' collection which is set to come out in the US on September 10th, and in Australia on 8th October. I'm so excited for this, I saw the visual and it looks AMAZING! The collection consists of:

2 Lipsticks (LE)
2 Lipglass (LE)
3 Eyeshadows (LE)
3 Paint Pots (LE)
1 Mineralize Skinfinish (LE)
3 Kohl Power (LE)
1 Eyebrows (RP)
1 Lash #20 (RP)

Can't wait for September/October, there are some fabulous collections coming our way!
cheerleader.gif

miss_emc

Re: MAC for McQueen

Nope I haven't seen any of the products yet and I probably won't get to see them for another few months as we only get to see them at training.

lsperry

Can't wait to get descriptions and colors on this collection....I like AM's fashions, so I hope this collection compliments it....

mezzamy

yaaaay sounds awesome! what was the visual like?

ETA: 1 Eyebrows? is this like a brow product....or false eyebrows........or one big monobrow.... *ponders*

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Awww I wish they would release this collection at Europe too :-(

They will be releasing it in Europe I just don't know what the date of release will be

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
yaaaay sounds awesome! what was the visual like?

ETA: 1 Eyebrows? is this like a brow product....or false eyebrows........or one big monobrow.... *ponders*

Eyebrows is the wind up eyebrow pencil product that is permenant and they are just repromoting.

gabi1129

im so excited, i cannot wait to read the descriptions! and yay for a new msf!

juicyaddict

aaaaaahhhh finally a collaboration with a designer!!! i can't can't wait to see this one. this made my day!

adored

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Somehow, I think the MSF will be a repromote...just a hunch!

Lets pray for Pleasureflush.
rofl.gif

Latest posts