MAC for Playboy

DejaVu

I an fairly new to this site and am still trying to figure out how to post, where to post and everything else that goes with it, so please bear with me! My question concerns the MAC for Playboy collection. Is there ever a case when a ligitimate MAC Glitter Cream does not have an etched bunny on it? I have never seen this before but have received one so please let me know any info that you may have on this. Thank you

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu
I an fairly new to this site and am still trying to figure out how to post, where to post and everything else that goes with it, so please bear with me! My question concerns the MAC for Playboy collection. Is there ever a case when a ligitimate MAC Glitter Cream does not have an etched bunny on it? I have never seen this before but have received one so please let me know any info that you may have on this. Thank you

All Playboy for MAC Glittercreams had a bunny image on it. There have been two released, Playmate Pink and Bunnysheen.

Playmate Pink (December 2003)
2321_0_main.jpg

Bunnysheen (Asia exclusive)

2512_0_main.jpg

Perhaps it was just used so it is legit, but the top layer has been removed?

DejaVu

Well, it seems as though the one I have is the Asia exclusive, but if you look at the photos you provided, the Asia one does not seem to have the bunny etched into the glitter cream. Please take a look and let me know if I am crazy. Thanks

BunnyBunnyBunny

I unfortunately still do not have BunnySheen. But if you provide pictures I could take a look since I do have Playmate Pink with the bunny worn off.
smiles.gif

Exotica

Just out of curiousity...

I know there is fake MAC fafi, barbie etc floating around.. has anyone ever heard of the MAC playboy line being faked?

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
Just out of curiousity...

I know there is fake MAC fafi, barbie etc floating around.. has anyone ever heard of the MAC playboy line being faked?

That is the original poster's question. I'm not sure if they have been ripped off or not. =/