MAC for Temperley Face x8????

fletch50

I was flipping through the April Allure last night (w/ Britney on the cover) and came across a small pic of a new MAC palette (on pg. 64)

It is called MAC for Temperley Face x8. It looks like it has a bright pink and pale pink blush, a red lipstick, white eyeshadow, shimmery grey e/s, pale green e/s, gold e/s and something that is a real pale pink (not sure if an e/s or l/s). This is just based on what I can tell from the small pic.

Anyways, it doesn't say it's exclusive anywhere and in the Shopping Guide it lists maccosmetics.com

Anyone have anymore info on this palette?

Juneplum

I heard it was only available in the UK, but I don't how how true that is.. Especially if they have it in Allure...

Miracat

I borrowed this from MUA, thanks muakitten!

MAC for Temperley Palette (releasing in April)
Crystal e/s, Olive Groove e/s, Dress Divine e/s (satin), Temperley e/s (frost), Vivacious ccb (frost), Mocha Blush, Plumful l/s and Tulle l/g. Also 213 se and 316 se brushes.

Available at select MAC stores, Henri Bendel, Saks (NYC, Boston, Beverly Hills, Bal Habour and SF) and internationally in Japan and UK @ 8 MAC stores and 4 Selfridges.

Alison

Well that bites the big one!

At least these sound like colours that I'm not particularly interested in.

charms23

I saw that on Allure too! It looks very spring-y, not to mention it comes with two brushes. I can't wait to get it!

Maryfairy

Here's a picture
th_wink3.gif
! Retails for $45
Compact.jpg

mspixieears

I saw a pic of it on MUA and thought it looked fantastic. Thank goodness it's not easily accessible to me, or I'd be running myself broke. Wonder how much it is?

RougedAndReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I saw a pic of it on MUA and thought it looked fantastic. Thank goodness it's not easily accessible to me, or I'd be running myself broke. Wonder how much it is?

It says $45 right above the pic =P

"Here's a picture! Retails for $45"

HTHS =P

Turbokittykat

In the UK it will be sold at MAC freestanding stores and in the Selfridges with MAC counters, but it will be available at some stores in the US, and (I think) Japan.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracat
I borrowed this from MUA, thanks muakitten!

MAC for Temperley Palette (releasing in April)
Crystal e/s, Olive Groove e/s

Wasnt olive groove released as a LE with Tantress as well?? I could swear it was..

ambriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Wasnt olive groove released as a LE with Tantress as well?? I could swear it was..

I believe so!

Belladonnastrap

Some news on this from Makeup Alley

Quote:
The launch of MAC for Temperley palette has been postponed. We expect this product to be available in May 2005, but we will be happy to notify you at your current email address as soon as M"A"C for Temperley palette is available for online purchase. Please reply to this email, if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.

So I guess email them and ask them whats up to get notified!