MAC foundation ???

hey everyone....

im new to MAC and i havent yet tried any products from MAC because there isnt a makeup store where i live so i cant try out which foundation would suit me so i was thinking to order one from the MAC website cause ther aint any shops who sell MAC products where i live....
so i wanted to know which MAC foundation is really really good for dry skin and for photoshoot ??? and which colour ??
iam asian and my skin has afew light patches and afew dark patches.... light patches on my cheeks and forehead but around its lightish dark...

it doesnt matter about the colour but if you could recommend any foundations that would help me and give me an ideo of which one to buy...

.......thanxx

Rushch6

I would recommend Studio Fix Fluid or Full Coverage.

I currently use Studio Fix powder and I love it. It give me the coverage I need...I have acne scars and it covers them up perfectly. I also love Studio Mist for during the summer time here in Texas, but not sure if any they would be good for a photo shoot.

Kiseki

Most of MAC's foundations reflect light from flash, so I don't considering them at all good for photography. The only one that I remotely like is their Select Tint tinted moisturizer and after Laura Mercier, I never used it again.

MAC is love

MAC foundations contain something in them that can make your face look shiny in pictures, soo maybe you should try to find a different one. But if you would still like to try a MAC one, I love Studio Fix Fluid & Mineralize Satin Finish foundations. They provide medium coverage and don't feel caked on your skin.
smiles.gif

Dizzyray822

I love studio fix fluid, however, it does dry out my dry spots. So if you have a big problem with dry spots I would not recommend this. Even at my MAC counter they told me that it tends to not be great for really dry skin. BUT... I personally love it so much that I moisturize moisturize moisturize those problem areas in order to use it. I have been told that Studio Tech is really great to use for pics.

vivaXglamlove

You may want to look into Makeup Forever foundations. I have heard many wonderful things about their foundations and how it works well it photos.
I hope that helped!