Mac Foundation

Cinfulgirl

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a different type of MAC foundation, I recently bought the Mineralized Satin Finish,but I find it makes me to shiny which I dont like.
I did tell the MA that my face was oily on the t-zone, and I've read its not for oily skin,
Can anyone recommend a different type of mac foundation that wont leave me feeling more oily?

kimmy

i agree that studio fix fluid is best for a liquid foundation if you want a matte finish. it's known to cause breakouts in alot of people, though.

TISH1124

^^^ Agree with the ladies above regarding the SFF ...also try the Studio Sculpt foundation..it gives me a very matte finish

Twinkle_Twinkle

Also, before you give up on the Satinfinish, I would try setting it with Blot Powder Loose (or Pressed, whichever you have).

User35

is there any good mac foundations for oily and or acne prone skin??

Ive got my skin under control now and want to try something with maybe a little more coverage for special occasions. I use bare minerals right now for everyday and am looking to buy a more full coverage nice foundation.

rbella

I cannot deal with Satin Finish and I have very oily skin. I use Select SPF sometimes and I think it is pretty good. I actually have a buttload of recommendations for foundations b/c I have annoying skin. Please feel free to contact me if you ever want to discuss.

I found these threads where some ladies had asked for rec's on foundation b/c they had oily skin and thought it might help. Good luck!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f188/foundation-help-please-100491/

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f188/foundation-recs-pls-80564/

ladyJ

I like studio sculpt. It gives a matte finish for me and I have oily skin. You can also try using blot powder or the new prep N prime transparent powder. They both work very well.

Latest posts