MAC foundations

iiilikcats

Hi everyone this is the first post I have had the pleasure to write on this great forum...so excited. I am a mac addict. I alway stray but nonetheless I alway come back to mac. Any ways I need help with getting a foundation. I used to use studio fix in my early 20s but now I am in my 30s and want something that is more sheer and dewy. Nothing too masky. I havent used there foundation since my early 20s and dont know what I should try now. Help!! I use Bobbi brown now am happy with it but would really like to try mac. Oh and can someone suggest a really good concealer for dark circles something really opaque.
Thanks.

trollydolly

mac mineralize satinfinish is a lovely dewy, sheer foundation and it looks great with mineralize skinfinish natural over the top of it. i find that it lasts all day and for a sheer foundation it has good coverage. its not shimmery or anything like that its just lovely and glowy.
i use select concealer and its great, it has better coverage than select moisturecover on me. its really good at covering up any dark circles under my eyes.

Kiseki

I really depends on your skin type. I don't think MAC foundations are that good, but I'm speaking from experience and am acne-pronce which if you are, stay away from most of them.

The ones I have no problems with are Studio Fix Fluid (but isn't dewy) or Select Tint (has a semi-matte finish and is oil-free) but it's sheer.

As for an opaque concealer, I'd go for something in Bobbi Brown's line, but I don't think MAC concealers are all that great.

Simply Elegant

Maybe try select tint or face and body.

Honestly, I think MUFE's face and body is really nice and suitable for what you want.

CoverFX makes really opaque concealers. I use their cream foundation as concealer.

foomph

Mineralize satin finish! I too, am 31 (well, almost) and wanted a dewier finish for my drier skin. It's wonderful!