MAC Fragrances

mizuki~

What do you guys think about the fragrances? Which ones are your favorite? Last night, I got a whiff of the pink one and it smells pretty good and seems to last a while. Just wondering how you guys like these.

Mercurial

I've tried the green and black lid perfumes and they were really nice. MAC perfumes always seem to smell quite fresh and light.

YSLGuy

My favorites are the Gold (MV2) and Black (MV3).

They both have vanilla which is probably why I like them so much.

II3rinII

layer MV1 (white) with MV3 (black) its devine!! ive sold that combo everytime i have a customer smell my wrist. also turquatic is our #1 seller (at least at my location). i miss greenify, i got 2 from our c.c.o. because i love it so much.

jaysgirl

All I have to say is.....I LOVE TURQUATIC!!!!!!!!!

It's so light and clean and it lasts all day. I'm super picky about perfume and it's one of only three perfumes I'll wear. I get tons of compliments on it

mac_addict.gif

lsperry

I've only tried and love, love, love Turquatic Heat. Can't wait for it to be released with the Monogram collection.

Sario

I got a bottle of tarnished love from my CCO and I really love it. I also really like MV3 too. I'm big on the vanilla/tonka/wood scents, especially this time of year.

Distinque

i love turquatic! plus it's also cheap and i like the fact that it's small because I can never finish and the big size perfumes like my gucci envy me and paris hilton's heiress

greeneyes81

MV1 is my faaaaaaaavorite! reminds me of the way the lipsticks smell (that pretty vanilla scent). need a new bottle too.............

bartp

MV1 and MV2, the black and the gold one mixed together are my all time favorites...

warm , sweet, and pretty unisex if you ask me

MACLovin

Turquatic and turquatic heat are the only 2 i've been really drawn to.. but I'll have to try layering the white and black ones!

YSLGuy

I'll have to try mixing them. I have not thought of that, although I often mix most of my fragrances. I tend to wear two or three scents at any time. LOL

malvidia

i have greenify and turquatic (which really reminds me of a light version of acqua di gio by armani) and i like them a lot for summer! they're lovely.

Latest posts